My Lovely Supporters

22 Sept 2021

CARD SELECTIONS

 Hi all, many thanks for your comments on my last post, my mums medications were delivered on Monday morning and she has now calmed down thankfully. 
I have a few cards to share with you today and enter into some challenges. It has taken 3 hours for my computer to unfreeze which is very annoying but I will get on with my post.
My first card features a digital image from Di's Design called 
FOXING AROUND I coloured this with both Nuvo and Graphic markers, once again I have used one of my favourite colour combo's Brown & Red although the tree is green, lol, I added a stamped sentiment a double organza bow and I punched the edge of the black card with my Holly border punch.
I would like to enter this card into the challenges at 
 


My second card features an ALL DRESSED UP IMAGE  called PARTY FROCK I coloured this one with Nuvo and Copic markers, the papers are from my stash I added a die cut flower, pearl gem, double organza bow and stamped sentiment.
I would like to enter this one into the challenges at 


My final card is my CHING-CHOU KUIK Facebook DT card I have used the image Heart of Faith the FB challenge has a theme of Think Pink For Cancer but the DT were challenged to add their own handmade flowers, I used a die cut and added some flower pearls.

I read all your comments on my previous posts, as I always do, I am so glad I am not the only one who thinks that things are getting worse especially in the medical profession, it makes me wonder what the future holds for us.
Stay safe
hugs to all
Lorraine x

16 comments:

brenda said...

My you have been busy Lorraine, all so different as well.

I adore the middle one with the lady in the red dress.....I had never heard the saying about ladies in red dresses and hats.....until I went to a family wedding dressed in that attire and my BIL mentioned what I may or may not be wearing underneath.......enough said about that saying.

B x

*Vicki* said...

Wow! You've been so busy! What an amazing selection of makes here Lorraine! I adore that image at the top with the little critters and the coloring is fantastic on all of them! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Chris said...

Glad your Mum is ok now that the meds have arrived- fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.
Gorgeous cards today Lorraine, as always beautifully designed and such fantastic colouring.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

All beautiful cards and images love the beautifully coloured image on the middle card,R.E medical profession the future looks bleak!!!We have just been to see hubbys sister for the last time has been ill for a few years but has just stopped eating and drinking she is out of it most of the time-and the family were told to take her to the surgery for blood tests!!!!!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

So glad your Mum is all sorted now,gosh, what a worry..I love these cute critters and their Christmas tree and your beautiful long legged girl in her gorgeous red dress,fabulous cards design too, beautiful..and your last in that very pretty layered dress is gorgeous, fabulous cards Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous selection of fabulous card, love the images and beautiful colours. x

Jane Savage said...

Lovely collection of cards, Lorraine, beautifully coloured as always! So glad to hear you have managed to sort things out and that your mum is doing better! xx

Margreet said...

Glad the medicines for your mother has finally arrived.
All 3 cards are amazingly coloured and love all the different styles.
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

A lovely collection of cards Lorraine, fabulous images and you have coloured them all beautifully.
I'm pleased to hear that your Mum has now got her medication, my Mum would have been panicking as well - I hope it doesn't happen again.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Steven Cohen said...

Automated Forex Trading: samtrade login Is An Automated Forex Investing Software. It Is An Algorithmic Trading Software That Provides Automated Forex Trading Signals.

KraftyKoolKat said...

So relieved your Mums meds have been sorted out and delivered. I am pleased your Mum and brother have you to sort things out on their behalf. I worry about the elderly and people with learning difficulties that don't have anyone.
All your cards are so lovely in their own right. All very different but still gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Lorraine, I'm so glad to hear that the meds have been sent finally and your Mum calmed down! Hopefully now also you could relax a bit!
You have been so busy with these three cards, such wonderful colouring, love especially the second one with the unusual design and that gorgeous red dress with the white highlights!! The sentiment in the first one seems to me an old Lilly of the Valley stamp :) Love the sweet flowers in the last card!

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Lolo and so glad to hear your Mam is much better now hugs Sue x

sweetpea said...

Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet GDT.

SusanLotus said...

One sweet cards and two very elegant cards.

The red card is stunning!

Have a nice weekend!
Sussie

Lynne in NI said...

You've been busy Lorraine, it's always great to see your fab creations!
So glad to hear your Mum's meds arrived thank goodness! xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020