My Lovely Supporters

25 Sept 2021

AUTUMN & SHADES OF BLUE

 Hi all, today I have two cards to share with you and enter some challenges.

My first card is for our new challenge at

ALLSORTS

the theme is 

ANYTHING GOES WITH THE OPTION OF NATURE 

Our sponsors are

CHOCOLATE BAROQUE

and 

RUTH HAMILTON DESIGNS

 For my DT I used a stamp from the 

AUTUMN POPPY collection 

I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx then coloured with Nuvo markers I used my Stamp Addicts 'sand' stamp around the edges, I then used another stamp from the same set and stamped the leaf around the base card.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges: 

AS YOU LIKE IT - FAVOURITE SEASON (Autumn or Winter) and why

I chose Autumn because of the amazing colours of nature, the vibrancy of the foliage the cooler days it is a season that is full of expectancy of things to come.

MAKE MY MONDAY - AUTUMN/FALL  

CRAFTY GALS CORNER - HELLO FALL



My second card is my third GDT creation for Conie Fong
I have used the image
I coloured the image with both Nuvo and Copic Markers, the papers are a mix from my stash I also added a double organza bow, flowers, punched butterfly and a stamped sentiment

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

CRAFTY CALENDAR - A'GOES 

CREATIVE FINGERS - A/GOES




Many thanks for popping by and a big thank you for all your lovely comments on my previous posts
Have a great weekend, stay safe,
hugs
lorraine x

24 comments:

brenda said...

Autumn Poppy one of my favourite and oldest CB sets from way back in Graphicus days, beautiful card using the Chinese Lanterns.

Your other card is very pretty in the shades of blue.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful cards. Lovely autumn colours. Thanks for joining AYLI Challenge. Elaine

Margreet said...

Love the stamped leaves on your fab 1st card, Lorraine.
On the 2nd I admire your great coloring!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Two beautiful cards today Lorraine, the very different styles show your versatility and skill. Love that beautiful stamp on the first one, the sand stamp makes a lovely frame for it! The second is so pretty and sweet in lovely colours and beautifully coloured image.
Have a good weekend
xx

Linby said...

I love your CB make, the background stamping looks great. Your sweet girl looks lovely on your matting and layering too.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

HilaryJane said...

Two great cards, I particularly like the first one. Love all your edge stamping, it has worked a treat xx

Wendy L said...

Wonderful cards today, xxx

Chrissy said...

Two beauties Lorraine, love the Autumn Poppy image, the background leaves and the layers, gorgeous card and your little girl is so pretty, beautiful colouring and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Two gorgeous cards love the stamps and Autumn colours,goreous image and beauifully coloured on the 2nd card
Carol x

Sue said...

Really stunning cards Lolo hugs Sue x

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely show of cards, all designed, love the great colours too. xx

Maria Valente said...

Wow! Beautiful cards! Thank you for playing along at MMM Challenge Blog.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine, I love using warm Autumn tones too and this lovely image and stamped background is perfect for our theme this time.
Lorraine

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Lorraine, a lovely image and great background on the first card and the second image is beautiful, I love the pretty blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Ellibelle said...

Both cards are so beautifully done with these gorgeous images!

Mervi said...

Fabulous CB stamp and colouring, it's a gorgeous card,
and the second one is lovely too;-))m

Cazro said...

Hi, Two lovely cards, I love your autumnal card with Chinese lanterns, beautful colouring. Thanks for joining in our challenge at MMM. We look forward to you visiting us again. Take care. Caz. DT.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such lovely background in the first card! Great colouring too!
Beautiful also the second one, great colouring and lovely design!!!

Lee said...

Hi Lorraine.Both your cards are Beautiful but I just Love the first one,the image is so lovely and your composition is just amazing.Love the second one too,soooo pretty and great colours.xx

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, love your gorgeous Autumn image and your second card has such a sweet image with beautiful colouring.

Pat xx

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, love your gorgeous Autumn image and your second card has such a sweet image with beautiful colouring.

Pat xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Your Autumn card is lovely with that image and leaf background! Your second design is so sweet and your coloring is amazing friend!! Beautiful makes!

SarahR said...

Hello Lorraine, both your cards are stunning. Couldn't decide which I prefer even if I was asked to!

Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge this time.

Sarah
Crafty Calendar Challenge DT

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

IT'S ALL ABOUT BALLOONS AT ALLSORTS

 Today is the start of our new challenge at  ALLSORTS the theme chosen by Mervi is  BALLOONS   or you can opt for Anything Goes  May we agai...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020