My Lovely Supporters

6 Jun 2021

DRAGONFLY DREAMS CHALLENGE DT CARD

 Good morning well haven't I been busy yet another DT card this time it is for our new challenge at


the theme for the month is
FOR THE BOYS
This is for fun only as we have no sponsor but I know that you will all want to join us
I have used a stamp and sentiments from a stamp set that I have had for some time
Unfortunately I have lost the packaging but I think it was from What Not's 
I always struggle with male themed cards but I thought this was quite funny the card is a simple design which is unusual for me.

This post is scheduled so I will link it up to some challenges a little later
Many thanks 
hugs
lorraine x

12 comments:

Lorraine said...

A fabulous male card. Brilliant design
Lorraine x

Jane Savage said...

😂😂 this made me laugh! What a great card! xx

brenda said...

What a fun creation and sentiment Lorraine, I think you are probably right about the make of stamp because I remember seeing that company and their style of stamps at a craft show.......you remember what I mean, back in normal times.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

haha what a funny card. x

cotnob said...

A fun card Lorraine, a super stamp and sentiment - a fabulous masculine make.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Fabulous and Fun! Striking design- love the image and sentiment!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and love the fun image and sentiment-think you are right about "What Not's"
Carol x

Stampsnob. said...

HA HA LOVE IT ................Lis

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is fabulous Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Margreet said...

Haha, what a great card with that fun image and sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Doreen said...

A fabulous male card Lorraine,love it.xxx

Chrissy said...

Great image and card design Lorraine, made me chuckle..fabulous fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

A BIT OF COLOUR

 I have a card to share today I have used a Digital image from Conie Fong coloured with Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers I used my die for the...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020