My Lovely Supporters

5 Jun 2021

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE -MAGICAL WORLDS

 Good morning today we have another challenge for you all at
the theme this week, chosen by Tracy,  is all about 
MAGICAL WORLDS
The prize for one lucky winner is
a LAVINIA STAMP AND STENCIL
available from LAVINIA STAMPS 


I actually have some of these beautiful stamps I have had them for a few years , no surprise there, totally untouched until now I thoroughly enjoyed inking them up.
My stamps are called Fairy Wish and Make A Wish  
because I love Fairies I decided to create not one but two cards, the first one is Fairy Wish the papers are from Bearly Mine (no longer available) I have mounted everything onto black card stock then added a double bow in pink organza, die cut flowers. black pearls and a stamped sentiment


the second card I made features Make A Wish with this one I used a slimline card and stencilled the background, this sentiment is also Lavinia Stamps I added some small black butterflies.




I do hope that you will come join us this week as I know there are so many crafters who love their Fairy images.
Take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

15 comments:

brenda said...

So pleases you inked up those stamps Lorraine as both cards are so pretty in the soft pink shades and prettily embellished with flowers and Butterflies.

B x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two gorgeous cards, lovely soft colours too.
Lorraine

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning creation.. gorgeous stamps, papers and colours. xx

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, fabulous stamps and I love the pretty pinks, they go so well with the black.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

Both cards are fabulous, Lorraine. Have a lot of their stamps, so will try to enter the challenge.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful cards and silhouette stamps,love the gorgeous bow
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, these fairies are just gorgeous, so glad you finally got a chance to ink them up! I'm especially loving the tall card with the stenciled background, but they really are both equally beautiful!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards Lorraine, I love the pink and the gorgeous Fairies, lovely card designs and bows and flowers, so beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Kathleen said...

Two really super creations Lorraine, really lovely images and gorgeous backgrounds in the lovely shades of pink.

Kath x

Stampsnob. said...

I love fairy cards and this color makes it really girly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lis

Sue said...

Oh wow this is stunning Lorraine hugs Sue x

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cards,both are so sweet, my fave is the slimline one;-))m

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine. Love those silhouette stamps and the pretty shades of pink. The butterflies and flowers look fab too.
Lorraine x

Wendy L said...

Love your prettypink cards. Xxx

Tracy said...

Two really gorgeous creations Lorraine, I love the colour and designs, they are fabulous for my theme.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

ITS MORE THAN ONE FOLD AT ALLSORTS #779

 Today we have a new challenge for you at ALLSORTS the theme chosen by Liz is  MORE THAN ONE FOLD   or you can opt for the anything goes cho...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020