My Lovely Supporters

9 Jun 2021

FLOWER POWER AND SOMETHING THAT FLIES

 Good morning all I would like to thank everyone who has visited me and left me a comment on my previous posts, I am so grateful and I am hoping that I have revisited you all, 
I have been at my mums quite a lot and stayed the night on Sunday she is becoming very frail and I need to help my brother as much as I can.
I am back posting again and today I have two of my DT cards to share with you
The challenge this week at
is all about
FLOWER POWER
I have used the image 
I have printed her off several times and 3d'd her I added liquid pearl drops to the centres of the flowers 


My second DT card is for the
CHING-CHOU KUIK FB CHALLENGE
I have used the image
I coloured the image with Nuvo Markers. I added a double organza bow, flowers and stamped sentiments



Many thanks for popping by 
take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

11 comments:

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, the first image is so pretty and you have created lovely dimension with your decoupage. Lovely colours and great colouring on the second one.
Your Mum is lucky to have you and your Brother to support her, it always makes me smile when I see your lovely photograph of her each time I visit your blog.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

2 different cards but both so beautiful!
xxx Margreet

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, love what youve done with this image by decoupaging it and the pearls really give it a stunning result. hugs Shirleyxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really gorgeous creations Lorraine. It is sad when one of our parents get so frail, it is upsetting to see.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the colourful decoupaged image on the first but the second one is my favourite love the image -beautiful bow and flowers
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine, beautiful layered up little hippy girl, she looks amazing and I love those gorgeous buterflies, fabulous colouring..love to your Mum..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chris said...

Such beautiful cards Lorraine-as always such lovely designs.
xx

brenda said...

Two beautifully crated card as always Lorraine, pretty pastel shades on the first and glorious Butterflies on the second. Not many of them in the garden this year, sad they seem to be diminishing.

B x

Stampsnob. said...

You aced those challenges . wonderful cards ..........Lis

Sue said...

Two very different cards Lolo and both absolutely gorgeous hugs Sue x

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, love your butterfly image. Best wishes to your Mum it’s a lovely photo on your side bar.

Pat xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

PUSSY CAT, PUSSY CAT

 I have been having problems once again with my laptop I think it has to do with One Drive and it is driving me mad, but at the moment I am ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020