My Lovely Supporters

1 Jul 2024

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD CHALLENGE #78

 Hi today is the start of our new monthly challenge at

MORGAN'S ART WORLD 


the theme is always 

ANYTHING GOES

so all are welcome but the maximum number of entries is 3

this is my DT card using the image 

ROSE 20'S CAMEO

I did a tri fold 6 x6 card the cut it into triangles then used my die to cut out the triangles, the image I coloured with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers, I used my circles die for the frame around the image I added some little punched butterflies in silver holographic card, on the front of the card I used my scalloped circle die for the Rose paper and added a stamped sentiment and added a couple more little butterflies I also added a flower so when you open the triangles the image is on show. I hope that you get the drift of my explanation.





I would like to enter my card into the challenges at:

POLKADOODLES - A/GOES

CLASSIC DESIGN CHALLENGE - A/GOES OPTION CARD FOLDS 

I hope that you will come join us if you would like to visit the store please clink on the above link for my image or the icon in my sidebar, it is worth visiting there are so many beautiful images 

Hugs

lolo x

9 comments:

pinky said...

Your tri fold card is really really gorgeous Lorraine. So much detail and that image is beautiful!

Margreet said...

Beautiful, romantic card Lorraine.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine, I love a tri fold and just started making them on the weekend, so cannot wait to share, I love your scallop die and flowers and the classy lady on the front, she is lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

*Vicki* said...

Such a pretty tri-fold card design! The die cut with the shinny papers coming through are so pretty and I love the Vintage style details with your image using the dies! Nicely done my friend!

brenda said...

What a lovely design Lorraine, such pretty pastel colours and Butterflies as a perfect finishing touch.

B x

Carol L said...

This card is absolutely stunning! I love the tri-fold design with a beautiful image, great embossing and beautiful die-cut panels! The floral panel on the front is just amazing with the butterflies!

Chris said...

A lovely fold and design, the lacy die cuts and pretty flowers are perfect with your beautiful vintage lady.
xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Your tri-fold card looks gorgeous Lorraine. I love the lacy diecuts, very elegant. I find it a beautiful, romantic card.
Greetings Miranda

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful and wonderful card, love the image and the gorgeous fold. x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD CHALLENGE #78

 Hi today is the start of our new monthly challenge at MORGAN'S ART WORLD  the theme is always  ANYTHING GOES so all are welcome but the...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020