My Lovely Supporters

7 Apr 2024

ITS SPRING AT WE LOVE STAMPING

 Hi today is the start of our new challenge at
the theme has been chosen by our lovely Alice and it is
SPRING
I decided to go a bit off Piste with the colours but I have used one of my my beloved Tilda stamps this one is Tilda with Tulips, coloured with Spectrum Noir and Copics, I used my dies for the stepper card and the frames, I used a sentiment from an Easter freebie stamp set from a few years ago the 'papers' are actually card stock that I have had for many moons and desperately wanted to use it I loved the colours and the imagery that I thought would suit this time of year, 
  


I would like to enter this card into the challenges at

Welcome to our April challenge, this month Alice has selected the theme which is

Spring
(with alternative of Anything Goes)

Alice loves her garden so the theme she says was an easy choice and we hope you will share lots of garden and Spring inspired creations - remember you can enter three times but  there must be at least one stamped element on the front of entires to be eligible.

Three prizes from AALL and Create, 1) Key Botanicals 2) See you Soon and 3) Hexagon stencil with Delicate Wings stamp

 

I want to thank you all for your kind comments on the sad news of my mum's neighbour passing away, she was in her 90's but such a lovely lady, loved by so many people she had a nickname 'Snooks' I know that my brother and I will miss her a lot, I did cut her lawn for her yesterday as, like my mum, loved her garden more so since I took over the planting and digging I just wanted to let her know that it would not be left to go to ruin.

I do hope that you will come join us at 
WE LOVE STAMPING 
hugs
lolo x

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful card Lorraine....gr karin

Pat said...

Beautiful stepper card Lolo, lovely Tilda image and great sentiment.

Pat xx

Linby said...

That card stock goes beautifully with the lovely coloured image. They look a bit like Wm Morris to me.

brenda said...

It's a perfect Springtime image mLorraine and everything coordinates perfectly, such a lovely sentiment as well.

B x

Chris said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, such a sweet stamp, coloured beautifully. I love your choice of papers and colour combo.
Your Mum would be so proud of your kindness to her neighbour, who sounds as if she was a lovely lady.
hugs
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wonderful stepper card Lorraine, your Tilda is coloured so beautifully and absolutely love the patterned cardstock you used, wow! The gold mat adds a precious feel of all the design! And the sentiment you choose is fabulous!!
Your thought for the lovely lady who passed away is so sweet, well done cutting the lawn of her garden even if her isn't here no more. Surely she have seen from the Heaven and smiled to you.
Hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a lovely cute creation Lorraine. I am so sorry to hear of your sad news, it sounds like she was more than just a neighbour in your lives. What a lovely thought to cut her grass.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

HilaryJane said...

I do love the matching tulips and matching jump suite. The gold frame and that printed card stock is perfect for the frame. That sentiment is so true and one of my favourite sayings. I hate the winter xx

Chrissy said...

I love the stepper card Lorraine and beautiful papers, and dear sweet Tilda holding the tulips, she is adorable, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky Hayes said...

A beautiful card Lorraine and I love those dramatic tulips for spring! Vicky x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stepper card and p.cardstock,love the gorgeous image and colours.
Carol x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and pretty card;-))m

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful card, beautiful image and colouring, love the paper too Lolo. I'm catching up yet again, but short of time, so thought I would start back here. I'm so sorry your Mum's neighbour has passed, how kind of you to mow her lawn. Keep your spirits up. x

Judy McKay said...

Beautiful colouring and lovely flowers. Great card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Diane said...

So very adorable AND pretty card!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Lisa said...

Alice chose a delightful theme for the new challenge at We Love Stamping—Spring! Your choice of Tilda with Tulips is perfect for the season, and the Spectrum Noir and Copics coloring really bring her to life. The unique cardstock you used for the background adds a vibrant touch, and the stepper card design adds an extra dimension to your beautiful creation.

Rachael said...

fantastic shaped card, with a super cute image! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good luck and I hope you will play along again soon!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020