My Lovely Supporters

13 Apr 2024

IT HAS TO BE SPRING AT ALLSORTS #776

 Good morning today the theme of our new challenge at 

ALLSORTS

IT HAS TO BE SPRING 

or A/Goes option

A bumper bundle of prizes from AALL and Create for the winners and remember you can enter up to three times, providing each comes from a different post on your blog/host and you let us know what products you used/how it was created.


this is my DT card

I chose to use a stepper card fold the papers are from my stash and have been mounted onto black card I coloured the image, which is one from Di's Digital Shop, with Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers, I added flowers also from my stash, the sentiment has been stamped it is one that I found among all my card stock it is an A4 sheet of Spring stamps that was a freebie from a long time ago, finally I added a bow using ribbon that was part of a prize that I won from a challenge at Create with Pinky on Facebook. 



I would like to enter my card into the challenges at:

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who entered last week's challenge For the Love of Animals which was my chosen theme, the entries brought so much happiness to me seeing all the wonderful, beautiful creations using images of animals I was truly in seventh heaven, THANK YOU

Hugs
lolo x

20 comments:

Pauline C said...

Adorable creation Lorraine, beautiful sweet image and fantastic layout and embellishments on your stepper card.
Pauline xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Lorraine......have to look if this is your blog you have a new bg, looks great..........gr karin

Carol L said...

Those pretty flowers sure are a sign of spring finally being here, and I love the stepper design too. What a beautiful way to welcome spring :)

Lisa said...

Your card is absolutely charming! The stepper card fold adds such a unique dimension to your design, and the papers from your stash complement the image beautifully. It's wonderful how you've incorporated various elements, from the colored image to the stamped sentiment and the delightful bow made from prize-winning ribbon.

Sarn said...

Hi Lolo

This is a stunning piece of paper engineering - the stepper card is full of joyous yellows and Spring flowers. An absolutely gorgeous Easter card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Pat said...

Gorgeous casrd Lolo, love your stepper card design and the beautiful image with all the lovely colours.

Pat xx

brenda said...

What a sweet Spring image Lorraine, the little Mice peeking out just make you smile and all works very nicely on the stepper design.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Such an adorable image, Lorraine and loving this side step card, I've only done this fold once I think (because I so rarely do fancy folds) but do love this one a lot!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lolo love the colour of the flowers too hugs Sue x

HilaryJane said...

Gorgeous, love how you have coloured those daffodils and the mice are so cute. The stepper card also adds loads of interest. Great job xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stepper card Lorraine and love the gorgeous image.
Carol x

Chris said...

Fabulous side step card Lorraine, adorable image, beautiful colouring and pretty spring colours.
xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

You've made a beautiful stepper card Lorraine. The cute image is beautiful colored, you did a great job on this card.
Greetings Miranda

Gail said...

Nice Spring-y stepper card! Colors are so soft and pretty!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I never make stepper cards, thanks for the inspiration Lorraine! Adorable couple of mice, so sweet with all the daffodils and the watering can, I'm so impressed by the way your coloured it, wow!! Lovely bow and flowers to embellish!
Hugs

Linby said...

A wonderful stepper card and that image is so very cute and beautifully coloured.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this is such a gorgeous step card Lolo! I love the happy yellows and what a sweet image too! LOVE IT!

Sarah said...

That's a super cute spring stepper, great seasonal colours xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine and very spring like.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Renske Wishes You said...

A beautiful stepper card. Love it with the yellow colours. Thanks for joining the challenge at Polkadoodles challenge this week! Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020