My Lovely Supporters

16 Mar 2024

IT'S FEATHERS AND OR FUR AT ALLSORTS #772

 Hi all the sun is shining at the moment not sure how long it will last but it makes one feel rather happy, and talking about feeling happy I would like to share my 

ALLSORTS 

DT card with you 

I have used one of my 'special' paper packs I am unsure of the name I know it's Paper something but with all my craft stuff being at my mum's I can't check and my memory is not as good as it was 

Anyway I will start with the base card that I have cut using my large set of dies that have lain unused for quite some time I cut two of the same size and scored an half inch line so I could adhere it to the top one and it would stand up I have seen this technique used many times on Create & Craft 

I then went down in size using different card stock and papers finally I ended up adding the sentiment that has the Deer on it I then decided to add a pink triple bow, I do this only with my fingers even though I have Bow makers I prefer to use my hands, I did use 3d foam to make the central image stand out more, I have taken two pictures of one standing and one lying down.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


as always we welcome all your new crafty makes for a total of 3 per entrant. You have one week to join in.


Prizes are from Craftstash and AALL and Create for weeks 721 and 722. Prize winners will be announced on Friday 22nd March and I will also be back that day with my Top 5. 

Many thanks for popping by I do hope that you will come join us
hugs
lolo x

23 comments:

Lisa said...

Incredibly adorable image and love the layers and papers you used to highlight the cute image.

Margreet said...

Beautifully shaped card, Lolo. You have used pretty DP and youyr bow is gorgeous.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A delightful card today Lorraine, love the shape and layered design, the papers and colours are beautiful and you've chosen the sweetest image.
It is lovely to see the sun for a change- long may it last!
xx

Ellibelle said...

This is so beautiful Lorraine. Love the deer and the pretty papers! Great different shape too!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful shape, beautiful papers, love the reindeer and your beautiful bow. A gorgeous card Lolo. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card Lorraine, well done photographing it in both the positions, because the lying down doesn't show the dimensions and the beautiful effect of the gold mirror. Absolutely love the papers used and that super sweet deer with the sentiment! Beautiful shape of the diecut layers too!
You are so good in making bows! I have a mini Bowdabra that is useful for layered bows, but I use it rarely, as ribbons aren't my cup of tea (even if I have a very big box full of them) LOL :D
Hugs

Donna Walls said...

Wow Lorraine, I love the shape and the dimension with all the layered panels. Beautiful card with a precious fawn. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

*Vicki* said...

The papers are very pretty and I love the stacked shaped design you've made with that sweet little deer in the center! Such a beautiful card!

Sarn said...

A smashing shaped card with all that lovely die cutting and gorgeous papers. Love the added ribbon and the sweet image too. xxx

Carol L said...

How pretty is this wonderful layered card! I love the shapes, colors, wonderful little bow and of course that adorable little deer image! Perfectly cute and so much fun too.

Pauline C said...

Very pretty Lorraine with a cute image and lots of dimension .. love all your layers
Pauline xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card Lolo the layers are gorgeous hugs x

Bernadet said...

Wowwww Lorraine, what a beuaty is this.
Love, the papers, the shape and the sweet digi.

brenda said...

Such a pretty shape Lorraine and perfect matting and layering to draw the eye to that shape, then the sweet little Fawn focally.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a gorgeous card Lorraine........gr karin

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a very happy card Lorraine with the flowers and the little deer image and the pretty layers and that amazing bow! Gorgeous! Vicky x

Linby said...

All your layering looks so pretty and with the bow too. Perfect frame for the cute image and sentiment.

Lorraine said...

Another very pretty card. I love the way you've layered up all the gorgeous papers
Lorraine x

Sarah said...

That's beautiful. Love the shape, papers and the adorable fawn. It looks like a Paper Boutique pad to me...I have quite a few in my stash!! xx

The Crafty Den said...

A really beautiful shaped card Lorraine. Unfortunately it doesn't look like you've used any markers on your card this time so you won't be eligible for the prize draw. We appreciate you sharing it with us at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Denise x

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card;-))m

stampinwithanita said...

What a lovely card with all the layers and dimension. Sweet sweet focal image, too. Thanks so much for joining us At The Paper Funday Challenge this month.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020