My Lovely Supporters

19 Dec 2023

POST FULL OF FESTIVE MAKES

 Hi I am back with quite a long post as I have some more festive cards to share and enter into some challenges'

My first card features an image from Coni Fong I coloured this with both Altanew Markers and Spectrum Noir, the papers are from my stash I added die cut bells, trees and snowflakes I finally added a sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

AS YOU LIKE IT - A/GOES

PASSION FOR MARKERS-ADD A SENTIMENT

PEACE ON EARTH - A/GOES

THE 12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP



My next three cards are my DT work for the 
For the first two cards I used images, papers and overlays from WEARE3 one of our sponsors this month, I also added some die cut snowflakes my Nutcracker card is using Die from the TUTTI FRUTTI RANGE also one of our sponsors this month.




SPONSOR PRIZES AND INFO


















Hugs to all
Lorraine x

13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

All gorgeous card love the images and festive papers.Cute image beautifully coloured on first card.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous cards Lorraine, beautiful little girl and fabulous colouring, I love the snowmen and your nutcracker is adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful cards Lorraine and thank you......gr karin

Chris said...

A lovely selection of beautiful Christmas cards- you've been very busy.
xx

Margreet said...

Great coloring of that lovely girl. Gorgeous card.
Your other DT cards are fabulous too!
xxx Margreet

HilaryJane said...

Lovely set of cards today. I hope you enjoy a good Christmas. I see it is nearly 2yrs since you lost your mum. It is hard to fathom how time passes so quickly xx

Sarah said...

Absolutely glorious cards Lorraine, one and all. Thank you for sharing that beauty with us at AYLI too xx

Darlene said...

Fabulous cards Lorraine! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You have been so busy Lorraine! Four lovely cards and such wonderful colouring on the first one!! Great design too!
Hugs

Lisa said...

Oh the image on the first card is spectacular and so beautifully colored. Terrific cards for your DTs too.

KraftyKoolKat said...

Four gorgeous creations Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a pretty card and lovely colouring ….it’s a beautiful image

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers Mega Christmas challenge…. Happy Christmas 🎄

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

The Crafty Den said...

What a sweet card Lorraine. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers for our Mega Christmas challenge. Hugs and Happy New Year, Denise x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

MORGAN'S ARTWORLD #76

It is the start of our challenge at MORGAN'S ART WORLD   The challenges are always 'ANYTHING GOES' please ensure you read the ru...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020