My Lovely Supporters

17 Dec 2023

IT'S CHRISTMAS

 Hi yesterday was the start of out new challenge at 

ALLSORTS

the theme is 

CHRISTMAS WREATHS/FLOWERS 

or Anything Goes

This is my DT card 

Its a digital image from one of my folders the papers are from my stash I added some punched holly leaves the image was coloured with Spectrum Noir markers.


Super prizes for the next fortnight from Aldridge CraftsStampendous and AALL and Create, winners will be announced on 22nd December.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

THE CRAFTY ADDICTS - ANYTHING GOES

CREATALICIOUS - ANYTHING GOES OPTION CHRISTMAS 

POLKA DOODLES - A/GOES 

PEACE ON EARTH - ANYTHING CHRISTMAS GOES

THE 12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP - ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS 

CHRISTMAS KICKSTART - IF IT'S CHRISTMASSY LINK IT UP

Apologies for not being around but I caught a bug I have been quite sick but today I have managed to post my DT card I hope you check out the other DT beauties for inspiration. 

Thank you all so very much for leaving me such wonderful comments on my previous posts.

hugs to all 

lolo x

14 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine,love the wreath image and festive papers.Hope you feel better soon.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
Carol DT x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Lorraine. Hoop you're feeling better soon.
xxx Margreet

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Lorraine, I'm so happy to see you playing at Christmas Kickstart! Your card is lovely and the colours are so bright and festive. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

Diane said...

A beautifully created card and your coloring of the image is fabulous!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Chris said...

Beautiful card today Lorraine, love the design and the image and the lovely festive colour combo.
Hope you soon feel better- a lot of nasty bugs doing the rounds at the moment.
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card Lorraine, and that mirri scallop frame looks amazing!
Hugs, hope you get well soon!

brenda said...

Perfect for the theme this week Lorraine and always lovely to see traditional Christmas colours. Feel better soon.

B x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Lorraine,I love the colouring and colours, the bow looks so 3D, great papers and design too, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really pretty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty card ,love the iridescent Holly leaves.
Lorraine

HilaryJane said...

Love the traditional red and green on this one. The background blue sets them off beautifully xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a gorgeous Christmas card Lorraine! I love the coloring of your candles and the lovely festive papers on your layout! Wanted to stop in to wish you a beautiful Holiday Season with fun and love my friend!

Mervi said...

Lovely card Lorraine;-))m

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Lorraine.........gr karin

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

GYPSY FLOWER

 Many thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and left me such lovely comments I appreciate it so much Today I have a card to share that ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020