My Lovely Supporters

2 Dec 2023

HAPPY SNOWMAN

Hi I am back once again with another festive card this time it is a snowman the image is from QKR Stampede coloured with Spectrum Noir, the papers are from my stash I have also added die cut snowflakes and a tree I also added a sentiment


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

I was not quite with it when I posted my previous card this morning, my brother had phoned to say that he had found a baby hedgehog hobbling down the pathway over the road what should he do.  
I advised him to take him to the vet as I had no car to help, in the mean time I had been making calls to the RSPCA ( No luck )
 I did finally manage to talk to the Hedgehog Rescue in Gloucester and they were brilliant I learnt so much in such a small time, apparently they bred late so there are a lot of little ones about and because of the climate change they are not hibernating like they should.
Now I know that if my brother (or should I say my dog Jess)  finds another one out and about in the day time to take it to the Hedgehog Rescue Centre
Unfortunately the vet said the little hog had an infection and had no alternative but to pout it to sleep. 


I will be back with more festive makes tomorrow

hugs

lorraine x

13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Shame about the hedgehog,one of our neighbours has a friend who works at a Hedgehog rescue centre and if you find one in the cold weather that looks dead-app they are hibernating and need putting somewhere safe and not burying.Beautiful card and paper,love the design and happy snowman.
Carol x

Lorraine said...

I love a snowman Lorraine, and this one looks fab. A gorgeous card.
Lorraine x

Lynne in NI said...

Aww gorgeous card Lorraine, love your happy little snowman and fab colour theme too. That's sad about the little hedgie, I couldn't tell you the last time I actually saw one.

Margreet said...

Love that walking snowman and your DP.
Poor hedgehog.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card with this cute snowman Lorraine
gr karin

Pat said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love that gorgeous snowman image and thanks for joining in our challenge at Christmas with the Cuties.

Pat xx

Chris said...

I love this snowman image and your fabulous design, the colours, papers, layout and die cuts all work so well together.
Sad about the baby hedgehog but you did everything you could. hugs xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such fabulous layout for this cheerful snowman, love the design and pinned it!
So sorry for the baby hedgehog!! He wasn't lucky enough :(

HilaryJane said...

He's a very happy looking snowman. You are making me feel very Christmasy with your cards today. sorry to hear about the little hedgehog xx

Chrissy said...

What a happy and handsome snowman Lorraine and fabulous papers and die cuts,I love the colours..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous layout and cute stamp on this lovely card Lorraine. SO sad about the little hedgehog .. heartbreaking really. Climate change has so much to answer for!
Pauline xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card using this cheerful snowman. Very sad to hear about the baby hedgehog. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020