My Lovely Supporters

3 Dec 2023

CHRISTMAS DT CARDS

 Hi today I have not one but two DT cards to share with you and enter into some challenges.

My first DT card is for the challenge at 

WE LOVE STAMPING

the theme for the next month is

WINTER FLOWERS AND/OR FOILAGE or A/goes

this is my DT card using a Woodware stamp I have coloured this with Spectrum Noir markers the papers are from one of my Christmas pads I added a strip of red glitter and some punched Holly the sentiment comes with the stamp


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The occasion can be whatever you please and of course at least one stamped element on your entries.

A change to selecting Guest Designers as often those selected by the DT do not make contact, so in future anyone interested in being considered for a GDT spot should add GD against their name when entering. We will then select a Guest Designer from those entries and the Design Team will of course still select their Top 3.

Three prizes this month come from AALL and Create, a DL floral border stamp with pack of Sharp Tongues sentiments, an A 5 stamp set and a pair of Miss Dee stamps

  


My second DT card is for the challenge at 
the theme is A/GOES

For my card I have used the image HOLLIE 
I coloured her with a mix of markers the papers are from an old Christmas paper pad I added a die cut sentiment, holly, tree and snowflakes



Challenge Rules

1. In order to enter the challenges, please become a follower.

2. If you use a LeAnn's World 101 image each time, you may enter as many times as you wish.  If you use non-LeAnn's World 101 images, you may enter up to 3 times.

3. Your entry must be new and posted on or after the challenge goes live.

4. Please be sure to link to your specific post and not to your entire blog.

5. Please be sure to include our challenge blog link in your post.

6. You may enter any paper crafting projects; cards, altered art, 
scrapbook pages, journals, etc.

If you enjoy playing in our challenge, feel free to grab 
and display our challenge badge on your blog.

Many thanks for visiting my blog I hope you have enjoyed seeing my work I do hope that you will come join us in the above challenges we would love to see you
hugs
lolo x

20 comments:

Margreet said...

Great coloring of the holly image. Love the blue bow!
On your 2nd cardis Hollie a treat for the eye!
xxx Margreet

Jane Savage said...

2 gorgeous cards as always Lorraine! xx

Pat said...

Two lovely cards Lorraine, I especially like your beautifl image of holly, lovely design.

Pat xx

Chris said...

Both cards are beautiful Lorraine, lovely images, fabulous colouring and designs as always.
xx

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine. Beautiful colored and designed.
Greetings Miranda

brenda said...

Choices this morning Lorraine, really linking the colours of the first with the Holly spray and the image on the second so sweet and as always coloured to perfection.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Both the card are so beautiful, fabulous colouring as always and great designs with beautiful patterned papers!
Hugs, happy Sunday!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really lovely creations Lorraine, very different but both equally lovely in their own right.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Darlene said...

So pretty ... great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the holly sprig and gorgeous Hollie image.
Carol x

Chrissy said...

I love that holly stamp Lorraine gorgeous card, and that sweet little girl in her pretty dress, so adorable..

luv CHRISSYxx

HilaryJane said...

Another lovely Christmas card xx

Pauline C said...

Two very pretty cards Lorraine, and fab colouring as always.
Pauline xx

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful holly card. Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Challenge.

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning designs, both with gorgeous images , amazing creativity and beautiful colours xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made 2 beautiful cards Lorraine.....gr karin

Linby said...

I've been admiring your first card in the DT area and hadn't realised that it was a Woodware stamp, it's so pretty and your layout complements it beautifully. Such a sweet second card, again with fab use of papers for the layout.

Liz said...

Two lovely Christmas cards, Lorraine. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month with your first card.
Liz xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Lorraine, I love the coloring on your entry card. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Lisa said...

I love both the images on these cards.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

GYPSY FLOWER

 Many thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and left me such lovely comments I appreciate it so much Today I have a card to share that ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020