My Lovely Supporters

4 Nov 2023

LEANNS WORLD 101 CHALLENGE #66

 Hi I have another DT card to share with you today as it is the start of our new challenge at
the theme as always in 
Anything Goes 
for my DT card I have used an image called 
Ukrainian Girl (not available at this time)
I coloured her with a mix of markers I added die cut flowers, leaves and corner I used a stamp for the sentiment the papers are from my stash


Challenge Rules

1. In order to enter the challenges, please become a follower.

2. If you use a LeAnn's World 101 image each time, you may enter as many times as you wish.  If you use non-LeAnn's World 101 images, you may enter up to 3 times.

3. Your entry must be new and posted on or after the challenge goes live.

4. Please be sure to link to your specific post and not to your entire blog.

5. Please be sure to include our challenge blog link in your post.

6. You may enter any paper crafting projects; cards, altered art, 
scrapbook pages, journals, etc.

If you enjoy playing in our challenge, feel free to grab 
and display our challenge badge on your blog.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Hugs
lorraine x

16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and dies-love the cute,beautifully coloured image
Carol x

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Lorraine, gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely card design using this sweet image. Thanks for sharing at Passion For Markers this week.
Lorraine

HilaryJane said...

Two lovely cards today. the first is great for it's unusual folds and the second for our wonderful colouring xx

brenda said...

A sweet little lass with her sunflowers Lorraine and the hints of black die cutting really draw the eye.

B x

dutchess said...

What a fun card Lorraine…super colours…take care xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and sweet card Lorraine

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card Lorraine, beautiful colouring on the girl and love the palette! That corner looks delightful!
Have a lovely Sunday!

Pat said...

Lovely card Lorraine with an adorable image and design.

Pat xx

Chris said...

What a little cutie! Beautifully coloured, lovely design and embellishments, the black die cuts make everything pop!
...and, wearing my DT hat , thanks for joining in at crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Julie said...

Fab card - love the colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers, this week. Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

Another beautiful card Lorraine (and I think this one is my fave). The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love your black die cuts against the soft background. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with a great designed card. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking card with a lovely design. Love that you have given her green eyes. Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card! The image is adorable and I love how you colored her eyes! The background is a beautiful design and compliments the image perfectly. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

AFRICA

 Mia   is the hostess for  RMB OF MAY the theme is Africa I put my name down as one of the participants and this is my  AFRICA CARD I used m...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020