My Lovely Supporters

1 Oct 2023

WE LOVE STAMPING OCTOBER

 

Good morning and welcome to our October challenge and this month we have a mood board for you. 

As usual we have some great prizes on offer (see below) as well as the opportunity to be selected as a Guest Designer or be named in our Top 3. You can take you entry in any direction you like and we would love to see the Mood Board reflected in your entries, but if not there is always the Anything Goes option.

Please just remember stamping must be the focal/predominant element of entires, a sentiment or small element such as a Butterfly on an otherwise non stamped creation will not be eligible and deleted. Our rules are here.

Here are the three prizes from Craft Stasha Stamperia Alice collection of stamps with stickers and DP pad, a Woodware Poinsettia stamp and a Stampendous House Mouse stamp.

 
We really hope you will join us this month and that the Design Team's super creations will offer some encouragement and inspiration....






This is my DT card using some of the elements from the mood board
Obviously I just had to choose a doggy and fortunately I found a clear stamp that I have had for quite awhile it was one of several that I bought from Crafters Companion I stamped him is Versafine Onyx Black then coloured him lightly with Copics I used both paper and card stock depicting the colours from the mood board 
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Many thanks for popping by and leaving me some love, for those who mentioned my Grandson Zacky he did score a goal, but to tell the truth I am not a fan of sport. although it brought me so much joy watching him play. watching youngsters of 5 & 6 playing the game it was hard to keep track of what was actually going on, lol, I haven't got a clue who won, but it was so amusing to watch their antics you can tell they watch football on TV 



Hope your weekend is enjoyable
hugs
lolo x

25 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image and card design Lorraine.
Lx

Pat said...

Great card Lorraine, love that cute doggy image. Super photo of your grandson too.

Pat xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your Grandson Zacky is SO proud in the photo, how cute! :) Well done doing a goal by himself!
Adorable card and the doggie looks very cute with his bow!
Hope that your Bella is well and brings you some joy.
Hugs, happy Sunday!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the cute pup.
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Very sweet doggie card Lorraine - lovely colouring on your image xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with taht adorable doggie. Great pic of Zacky.
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

Pleased Zachy scored, it will have made his day.

The dogie on your caed is so cute, looks like he's just back from the beauty parlour and you got those colours in perfectly.

B x

brenda said...

Typo - Doggie!!

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

I adore your lovely Doggy creation Lorraine. Ah bless so pleased Zack scored a goal. How the years have flown by, I remember when he was born and what a proud Gran you were.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

That's a super cute pooch!! A lovely picture of Zacky too!

Chris said...

A beautiful card, lovely design and cute image, not at all surprised you chose the dog as your inspiration :) , great choice of colours too.
Love you photo of little Zacky, he's adorable- bet he was so proud and happy when he scored a goal! xx

Linby said...

ah he looks great in his little kit bless him.
What a fab dog that is - a lovely card.

HilaryJane said...

What a pretty little dog with his 2 bows. Great take on the inspiration. I have been a bit short of time so haven't commented on all your posts, but I have read them and caught up now xx

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, delightful stamps and dies, stunning colours xx
cute photo of your grandson x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Lorraine and what a cute photo

gr karin

wannabcre8tive said...

Such a cute card. Love the pup, Shitzu’s are adorable dogs. A wonderful design. Your grandson is a cutie. I am not into sports either, but this age group would be so fun to watch. Thanks, for sharing.

Sarn said...

Lovely card with the sweet dog. xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Lorraine just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and such a cute image hugs x

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card and such a sweet image Lorraine! Lovely photo of your grandson!! They're so fun to watch!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Lorraine. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Lisa said...

Adorable pup and cute card.

cass said...

Cute Dog card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our Let's go Cute challenge

Doris Klein said...

That's so pretty! Lovely colours and what a cute image! I really love it!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Heather said...

Awww . . . what a sweet image!! Very cute and I really like your color combo and those pretty butterflies! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

AFRICA

 Mia   is the hostess for  RMB OF MAY the theme is Africa I put my name down as one of the participants and this is my  AFRICA CARD I used m...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020