My Lovely Supporters

7 Oct 2023

IT'S VINTAGE AT ALLSORTS #749

 Good morning all, today is the start of our new challenge at

ALLSORTS

the theme chosen by Mervi is

VINTAGE 

or you can always opt for the Anything Goes option

this is my DT card or two actually

I love anything Vintage and found these two stamps in my box that I have never used before although I have had them for quite some time, I stamped them with Versafine Onyx just added a touch of colour with markers then cut them out the papers are from my stash, the first one I used TH ink for the doily and added that just behind the mount of the image then added a vintage sentiment and die cut flowers all the edges distressed with TH ink, the second one I used some papers from my stash added a sentiment and some pearls.



I would like to enter the first card into the challenges at 



the prizes available to win are 


Many, many thanks to everyone who left me comments on my previous posts the are so very welcome.
I hope that you will come join us this week at
ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo xx

16 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely vintage card in sepia tones with a 1920's feel.
Lorraine

Lisa said...

Fantastic vintage card. Great image and colors.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Vintage cardslove the Art Decoesque stamp,beautiful papers and embellishments,love the sepia tones too
Carol x

Pat said...

Two fasbulous vintage cards Lorraine, the images are gorgeous, I have a few of these vintage style ladies stamps, I think I may sort one out and make a vard for the challenge this week, thanks for the beautiful inspiration.

Pat xx

Linby said...

I absolutely love these images and I thought they were printed your colouring is just beautiful.

brenda said...

Certainly plenty of Vintage going on here Loraine, lovely Art Deco ladies and complimentary embellishments.

B x

Sarah said...

Fabulous vintage makes Lorraine, I do believe I have these stamps in my stash too!!

Ellibelle said...

Two fabulous feminine cards Lorraine, so beautiful!

Dena J said...

Vintage perfection! Love all the gorgeous details and dimension they create.

Sarn said...

I absolutely LOVE these 2 vintage cards for the Allsorts theme. xxx

Liz said...

Super vintage style cards Lorraine, so stylish. xx

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful images. I am so glad you have finally used them xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 beautiful cards Lorraine

gr karin

Pauline C said...

Very stylish vintage cards Lorraine - love the images and the soft colours.
Pauline xx

Chrissy said...

Beautiful vintage style and design Lorraine, gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

These are gorgeous cards! I love the vintage look that they have. They're stunning! Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

STENCILLING AT ALLSORTS #778

 Hi it is the start of our new challenge today the theme chosen by Dena is USE A STENCIL or you can opt for the Anything Goes option This is...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020