My Lovely Supporters

18 Jun 2022

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE AND WE LOVE STAMPING REMINDER

 Today we have a new challenge for you at
the theme chosen by Dena is
SUMMER FLOWERS
For my DT card, I have used an Aurora Wings image called Peony Elf, I coloured her with markers, the papers are Nitwits, and I added a stamped sentiment and some embellishments.

The prizes are

So many lovely things popping out in the garden as the sunshine warms up and the spring blooms fade away.  This week we would like to summer flowers on your project.  Two marvelous prizes this week are
                   A Floral stamp and 3 images from Ruth Hamilton Design 
                                                                                                               
 
Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well-known craft company. I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds, and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my Digi images, I have several YouTube videos here.


My second card is for the challenge reminder at
the theme is
ANYTHING GOES with the option of using ROSES
I have used one of my Rose stamps and sentiment the Mirri card has been embossed with a rose embossing folder

Thank you for popping by I do hope that you will come join us at both challenges please read the rules required before entering.
Many thanks 
hugs
lolo x

22 comments:

Chris said...

Two stunning cards today Lorraine, love the beautifully coloured AW image on the first, the second is elegant and beautiful, fab rose and the embossed gold background looks amazing.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous creations Lorraine. I haven't used an aurora wings image for ages, you have done her proud. I adore the second card as well, gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning image and beautifully coloured too.
Lorraine

HilaryJane said...

The vibrant colouring on your fist card is really very special and striking and I love the golden rose on your second card with that lovely gold embossed background xx

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous Lolo hope you're keeping ok hugs xx

Dena J said...

Gorgeous peonies!

Doreen said...

Two stunning cards Lorraine.xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colouring on the first card, Lorraine! And a perfect choice of papers! It's a gorgeous card. Love so much the second one too, that gold embossed background make the slimline really amazing!! I haave that stamtoo... Thanks for the inspiration
Hugs, have a peaceful weekend!

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards and beautiful images and embossed rose background
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Two beauties Lorraine, love the lass all coloured in red, she is beautiful, gorgeous card, and then the yellow rose is just gorgeous, the background is fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Ellibelle said...

Two beautifully done cards, Lorraine. Gorgeous image on the first and an equally pretty rose on the second card!

Sarn said...

Two gorgeous makes. Love them both equally xxx

Pat said...

Two lovely cards Lorraine, I especially love that beautiful rose, fabulous colouring.

Patxx

Mervi said...

They both are so beautiful cards;-))m

Pauline C said...

2 gorgeous cards Lorraine - brilliant colouring on your first one on the lady image, and a really beautiful rose stamp on the second - I have that stamp and keep mea=naing to use it, I must look it out!
Pauline xx

Linby said...

A lovely layout and pretty image on your first card. Love how you coloured the rose and the EF background really sets it off.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Lorraine

gr karin

Stampsnob. said...

Love both cards Am partial to the fairy with big ears Love it ...........Lis

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow,these are fab Lorraine! Your little elf is beautiful and I LOVE your golden rose!

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow,these are fab Lorraine! Your little elf is beautiful and I LOVE your golden rose!

*Vicki* said...

Hello friend! Just trying to catch up with my visits from being gone. Wow, love that stunning elf image and your coloring is stunning! Your second card is so delicate and pretty in the gold colors! Very wonderful inspiration as always! HUGS

Jane Savage said...

Stunning cards, Lorraine, your colouring is gorgeous! xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

PUSSY CAT, PUSSY CAT

 I have been having problems once again with my laptop I think it has to do with One Drive and it is driving me mad, but at the moment I am ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020