My Lovely Supporters

17 Jun 2022

ALL DRESSED UP AND KERST CHRISTMAS DT CARDS

 Today I have some DT cards to share I am really behind with my postings and I apologise once again to my DT colleagues
My first DT card is for the challenge at
The theme as always is 
A/Goes using an ADU image
I have gone for the Paris theme the papers are from my stash and the image is 
I have added flowers, gems and a bow



My second DT cards are for the 
I have used images from our sponsor
using my MCS program I have integrated the PNG images on both cards along with the sentiments that also come with the images.
The papers are a mix from my stash I have coloured with markers and added embellishments and sparkle.


I am afraid I will not be around for a while as we are moving to our new bungalow and I am still waiting for my eye to heal.
I am an emotional wreck at the moment, but the bungalow is very close to where I was born and played as a youngster and well into my teens so the memories are flooding back, I am also very close to my mum and dad as the crematorium is just over the road. I feel like I am going home.
Once again I thank everyone who has left me comments on my work, I have not been on FB much either as my eye seems to be a bit sensitive at the moment
Take care 
hugs
Lorraine x

6 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the fold and beautiful image and papers on your first card -two cute images for the Christmas cards-good luck with the move and hope you eye feels better soon,John had his 3rd repair op for his eye yesterday so fingers crossed this one works and already he is saying he can see more-still sick of saying Don't bend down-worse than a kid!!!
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards you have made Lorraine thank you

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Three wonderful cards Lorraine, and the first one have a fabulous design! Love he cuteness of the second and third!
Hugs, peace and love on your way, take care!

Jane Savage said...

Stunning cards as always, Lorraine! I hope the move goes well and that being so close to childhood memories will help you heal! Take care of yourself. Hugs! xx

HilaryJane said...

These are three very special cards, the recipients are going to feel very special when they receive them. So sorry that your eye is still troubling you and very good luck with your move. Sounds like a new chapter is beginning for you. I hope all goes well xx

Chrissy said...

I love your triple point card and fabulous image Lorraine, gorgeous..then the sweet girl on the polar bears back is adorable and the really cute gingerbread people..all are fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

STENCILLING AT ALLSORTS #778

 Hi it is the start of our new challenge today the theme chosen by Dena is USE A STENCIL or you can opt for the Anything Goes option This is...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020