My Lovely Supporters

22 May 2022

ALLSORTS 13TH BIRTHDAY

 Hi apologies that I am uber late posting my DT card for this week's challenge at
it is our 13th Birthday and to celebrate we have loads of prizes to be won so please come and join us.
the theme is
ANYTHING FOR A BIRTHDAY
My DT card features the image Kia the Elf from Aurora Wings I have coloured her in Pink and Blue I stamped the sentiments the papers are from my stash I also added some pink Nuvo drops and punched butterflies.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



Plenty of scope there, cards, gift bags and boxes, gifts, or even a Birthday Cake.

Fifteen prizes in total and as always you can join in three times but I would draw your attention to the notes on last weeks challenge here, it's simple enough and we will eliminate any entries not adhering to our rules in fairness to the majority who do abide by them.

A bundle of Sizzix and Paper Boutique coordinating Card, Design Papers and  Scrapbook kit

13 craft stamps
3 images from...... 

Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well known craft company.I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my digi images, I have several YouTube videos here.

My mum's ashes were finally laid to rest with my dad on Friday, and the headstone had been relaid, I feel like she is now home.



My son and one of my brothers lowered the casket.

It was a lovely day but if anybody asked me how I was feeling now I am afraid I could not give you a reply,
Hugs
Lolo x

21 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

A beautiful headstone Lorraine,you may start to feel some peace now and reading the headstone your Dad wasn't very old was he bless him.
Gorgeous card and image which is so beautifully coloured Lorraine and love the pretty papers
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful card with a fabulous colouring Lorraine, you are so talented!
I'm glad your Mum is finally laid to rest with your Dad... Prayers for her and for your life ahead. Biggest hugs!

Chris said...

Beautiful card with a lovely image, fabulous colouring and design.

Thinking of you. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a very pretty creation Lorraine. Glad Mum is in her rightful chosen place of rest now sweetheart.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

*Vicki* said...

So glad that your mum is at home to rest now as I'm sure it feels good to know this.

Your coloring on this girl is gorgeous Lorraine! Really lovely card design with the pretty papers and added butterfly accents! Sending hugs

Stampsnob. said...

Beautiful image The paper and colors are perfect with her .......Lis

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Lorraine, with gorgeous coloring.
Finally your Mum is with her husband now.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

I'm so glad it was a nice day though Lorraine and Mum is now home with Dad, gorgeous card, beautiful image and colouring and lovely card design...take care..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Lorraine. Sending hugs … it must have been a very difficult day but they are reunited now ❤️
Pauline xx

brenda said...

You have used such a sweet image on your card this week and loving all the pinks. Sending hugs, will say no more.

B x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful card Lorraine! Hugs! xx

chrissy xx said...

GORgeous colours and design.
Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
GDT Chrissyxx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, your image is so sweet, beautifully coloured and a lovely card design.

Pat xx

Sue said...

Lots of hugs Lolo I know how hard it is..beautiful card hugs Sue x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and and it looks beautiful Lorraine

Gr Karin

Jeni Mc said...

A lovely colourful card . Happy allsorts birthday and thank you for your comments on my cards they are appreciated Jx .

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a pretty image and lovely papers.
I'm so pleased that everything went well on Friday, it must be a great comfort to you to know that your Mum is now resting peacefully with your Dad.
Take care.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and sweet card! <3 <3 <3

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A stunning image and card Lorraine, your colouring of her is superb.
Lorraine (((HUGS)))

HilaryJane said...

Sorry to be late visiting this, I did come on Saturday but didn't find it. What a perfect card for the 13th birthday, a really cute image, perfectly coloured. Sweet papers too. I am so glad to hear your mothers ashes have been laid to rest with your Dad, how sad that he dies so young xx

MeSi said...

So sorry for your loss!

Your card is absolutely beautiful, I love it! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WE LOVE STAMPING FEMININE REMINDER

 Today is a midway reminder of our challenge at WE LOVE STAMPING the theme is  FEMININE  This is my DT card  I decided to go Art Deco and us...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020