My Lovely Supporters

16 Nov 2021

MERRY AND BRIGHT

 Apologises to ADU for being late posting my DT card.
Today our new monthly challenge starts at
the theme as always is
ANYTHING GOES
but you must use an All Dressed Up image id you do not have any there is a freebie page that you can visit and pick some up.
For my DT card I have used the image
I have coloured her with a mix of markers, the base card I embossed, I added a die cut snowflake and some smaller punched ones, the papers are from my stash.


I hope that you will join in our monthly challenge we also have a FACEBOOK challenge the theme there is 
Christmas and or/Sparkle
Many thanks for your comments on my previous posts 
hugs
Lorraine x

11 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A gorgeous card, beautifully designed. Vee xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a beautiful card Lorraine

Gr Karin

brenda said...

Oh for long slender legs like that, but no chance when I'm not much more than knee high to a Grasshopper!! Love your choice of colours and that elegant snowflake die.

B x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lorraine gorgeous card. Love Alison x

Pauline C said...

Very funky card Lorraine .. great image beautifully coloured x

cotnob said...

A pretty card Lorraine, a lovely image and beautiful snowflakes - great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

Great coloring of that slim lady. Love the snowflake.
xxx Margreet

Linby said...

I love this image and the way you coloured it to. Lovely layout.

*Vicki* said...

So love this darling ADU image and your coloring is stunning friend! That big snowflake makes a lovely accent too! Happy birthday to your beautiful mum!!!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image-love the snowflakes
Carol x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really lovely creation Lorraine, oh to be young again and have legs like that!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

STENCILLING AT ALLSORTS #778

 Hi it is the start of our new challenge today the theme chosen by Dena is USE A STENCIL or you can opt for the Anything Goes option This is...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020