My Lovely Supporters

18 Sept 2021

ALLSORTS CHALLENGE #642

 Good morning today we have a new challenge for you to try at
the theme this week has been chosen by our lovely Brenda and is all about
ANIMALS 
must be a Real animal or creature
our lovely sponsor is 
offering a £15 in store voucher to the lucky winner

Stamp Addicts is a family run business based in Bedfordshire and have been in business since 1992. We have watched the popularity of rubber stamping and all papercrafts steadily increase over time and now manufacture our own branded rubber stamps which frequently feature on Hochanda TV as well as craft shows across the UK.

For my card I used a Phill Martin Stamp called On Safari I have had this for some time but this is the first time I have inked it up.
I stamped the image in Versafine Onyx mounted it onto black cardstock then mounted it onto a DL card I added a sentiment


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Many thanks for your comments on my previous posts and some have been asking about how my brother got on at his appointment........
Well he didn't see a doctor he saw a nurse who could not understand why the operation did not get approval, although his legs are bad she thought they were ok..........duh........he was told he would be referred to a Dermatologist at the Hospital.........who knows when that will be, until then he has to just carry on with the cream and the pain.
I will see you all later I am having a day at home hopefully creating new art for you all to see in my upcoming DT postings.
My partner has gone fishing for the day, I managed to complete all the tasks possible at my mums and I know that they will be ok until I see them tomorrow.
Hugs to all and stay safe
Lolo x

13 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful safari card love the nuetral colour and silhouette stamps-so your brother is no further on then really and why can you not see a DR???
Carol x

Chris said...

A beautiful silhouette stamp and lovely CAS design.
Hope your poor brother gets to see the dermatologist soon.
Enjoy your peaceful crafting day.
xx

brenda said...

You threw me a bit with two different posts Lorraine, it's a lovely Safari image and looks very effective on the yellow green background.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful CAS Lorraine, it remember me the "King Lion" cartoon :)

Mervi said...

Stunning safari animal card.

cotnob said...

This is lovely Lorraine, such a wonderful silhouette scene - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Love this wildlife scene. I do find it hard reading your red on blue print though

Ellibelle said...

What a perfect card for the challenge! Love this scene with the wild animals!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is delightful Lorraine. So sorry it isn't better news about your brother. I was hoping they had changed their minds and gone back to the original plan.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Beautiful scene, very nice silhouette images, a wonderful take on a CAS card! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Tracy said...

That's a fabulous stamp Lorraine, love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linby said...

What a lovely stamp and one I haven't seen before. You've used it perfectly to make a great card.

*Vicki* said...

Really wonderful silhouette image! I love how the length of it fits perfectly for your slimline size too! I'm sure your brother must be really frustrated with all of the referrals and I do hope he's able to get some resolve from this all soon! HUGS

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020