My Lovely Supporters

17 Feb 2021

LOVE & SHADES OF BLUE

 Good morning everyone hope that you are all staying safe.
An update on my mum is that her legs are not as good as they were she has to go back to the hospital in March to see how her arm is healing.
The good news is that we have finally got some help from Adult Services they are supplying her with a pressure mattress, she seems to want to spend more time in bed, a carer will also be coming in to freshen her up as she cannot have a shower at the moment.   I think we will be getting more help but not sure what that will be yet.
I was very impressed with the speed that Adult Services reacted to our plea for help, they have been marvellous.

Ok onto my Design Team cards
the first card I would like to share with you is my DT card for 
the theme for challenge #457 is 
SHADES OF BLUE
I have used the image 
again I have 3d'd her and added some embellishments and a stamped sentiment

My second DT card is for the
the theme for the month of February has been all about LOVE
the image I have used is called
I coloured her with  a mix of markers used several dies and added gems, double bow and flowers.



Many thanks for popping by I hope that you like my cards I hope to start stamping again soon so I should be around more often......I hope, lol.
Take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

6 comments:

Chris said...

Two beautifully designed cards with such pretty images Lorraine.
Glad your Mum is getting the help she needs, it will take time for her to fully recover from her fall and she needs looking after properly, it will help to put your mind at rest to know that the support is there.
xx

Mrs A. said...

Beautiful colouring on your second card and love the shades of blue on the first one.hugs Mrs A.

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine. I love the shades of blue on the top one, and the second card is so pretty.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, both images are gorgeous.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two awesome creations Lorraine. Glad help is on hand to help you with your lovely Mum.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Stampsnob. said...

Blues are always a winner for me ........Lis

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

GYPSY FLOWER

 Many thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and left me such lovely comments I appreciate it so much Today I have a card to share that ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020