My Lovely Supporters

10 Feb 2021

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE

 Hi all today I would like to share my  Ching-Chou Kuik DT card with you and enter a few challenges.

I have used the image 'Love in Spring' 
I have coloured her with Nuvo and Copic markers I added a heart shaped doily, gems, bow and papers the sentiment I stamped
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Unfortunately I could not link my cards last week as my mum, who is now 101 years of age, had a fall, she broke her wrist, gashed her head and broke a small bone in her spine, but my mum is a fighter and she is doing ok, this is the first time that she has ever broken a bone.  She is back home with us and my brother and I are keeping her safe

Thank you for popping by I hope that you all take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

12 comments:

brenda said...

Goodness me Lorraine, how awful for your Mum and you but what a fabulous age. I hope her recovery is swift.

I adore the colours on today's card, such a pretty image and your whole card beautifully presented.

B x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Lorraine,such a pretty image and beautifully coloured.xxx

Diane said...

Just stunning Lorraine, gosh your colored image, rhinestones and die cuts are awesome.

Hugs diane

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Lorraine. I am so sorry to hear about your Mum but glad she is home with you where she is safe.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

So sorry to hear about your Mum's accident Lorraine, hope she's not in too much pain and recovers quickly.
Your card today is a stunner, beautiful image and colouring, love the layered design.
xx

Jean said...

Such a pretty card lovely colours Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Wendy L said...

Love your layered design, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Ilonka said...

Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Blog.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Pat said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Hope your Mum is soon on the mend, take care.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a lovely make. Im sorry to hear about your Mum, I hope she feels better soon, Stay Safe, Hazel xx

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, that's such a lovely image and you've mixed your DPs perfectly to match. Get well wishes for your Mum x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a gorgeous image and lots of super layers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

ITS VINTAGE TIME AT WE LOVE STAMPING

 Today is the start of our new challenge at  WE LOVE STAMPING the theme chosen by Lynn is VINTAGE or anything goes  As always you can  enter...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020