I have read the comments made by some of my crafting friends and I know that some of you would like to put a slideshow of your own cards on your blogs but have had trouble doing so. I spent quite a while sussing it out but have now done a 2nd one and find it quite easy so if you would like a few easy to follow steps here goes:
1. Log into Photobucket
2. Choose the album you want to make into a slide show
3. Click on 'slideshow' at the top of the tool bar
4. You will see 3 steps to follow a) choose the cards from your album that you would like to
appear in your slideshow once you have done this they should
appear in the middle of the screen.
b) step 2 go to the right of the screen and click on the slideshow
display that you like if you change your mind just click on
another one until you find the one you like best.
c) click save slideshow and put in a title
5. The next step is to click on 'share' this will open a screen you will need to enter your
e-mail address and password then click on the blogger sign on the left hand side of the screen
This should then show a link to your own blogger site.
6. Click share and Photobucket should bring up a message 'posted to blog ok' with a big green
I hope you can follow these steps but if you still have a problem just leave a comment where you have gone wrong and I will get back to you asap.
If I find that I have missed anything I will edit this post asap.
Once again I wish all my crafting friends and visitors a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year