My Lovely Supporters

8 Sept 2024

PURPLE SHADES FOR LILY CINDERELLA

 Today my card features an image from Moondrea Designs she is called

LILY CINDERELLA 

this is the September freebie image for the 

FACEBOOK SEPTEMBER PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

if you would like to receive this image and enter the challenge that would be great, if you enter the challenge each month you will get the relevant freebie image to use for the following month, the winner will get a free image of their choice from the Etsy store. 

 I was fortunate to have been chosen the winner for August, my badge is in the side bar of my blog, I was thrilled now this is my creation for the September Progressive challenge

The papers are from my stash all have been mounted onto light purple card stoack, I coloured the image with Nuvo and Zig markers, I added a stamped sentiment, flowers and lace with some pearls on the side this is an 8x8 scalloped card.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
hugs
lolo x

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is so beautiful Lorraine and I'm loving the purples, flowers and lace make a lovely feminine design, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your win and love the gorgeous card, image and beautiful lace
carol x

brenda said...

How lovely in all the shades of lilac Lorraine, somehow that colour and lace compliment each other so well.

B x

Carol L said...

Congrats on your August win and what a sweet card this is done up in shades of purple. The flower and lace accents are really a pretty compliment to Lily Cinderella.

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful card Lorraine......gr karin

Elizabeth Hart said...

So cyte and extra pretty with the lace. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Lisa said...

Oh how I love this image and the very effective colors and papers too. That lace is an amazing embellishment.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Blog Archive

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

LAST POST........FOR AWHILE

 To all my blogging buddies and friends some of you may know that I have been struggling for quite awhile  with my crafting so I have finall...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020