My Lovely Supporters

1 Jun 2024

MORGANS ARTWORLD CHALLENGE #77

 Today is the start of out new monthly challenge at 

/https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/



The theme is 

ANYTHING GOES

the challenge runs from 1st  - 27th June

This is my CT card using the image 

HELEN CAMEO 4  


I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers I added some little flowers and beads I used pink and gold card stock and actually made an oval easel card e first for me, I finally added a stamped ticket sentiment .

I would like to enter my into the following challenges:

https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/

https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/

https://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

I hope that you will join our challenge you can enter up 3 times if you use a Morgan's Art World Image you do have a chance of being chosen as a Spotlight winner links to the store and Facebook are in my sidebar 

hugs

lolo x

11 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, the image is beautifully coloured.
Liz xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Lorraine.........gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm always stunned by your colouring Lorraine, especially the hair! Wow! Amazing girl! Fabulous easel card, love the shape and the gold!

Chris said...

Gorgeous image, fabulous colouring and your beautiful design showcases her perfectly.
xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful colouring Lorraine and a very stylish inage xx

Chrissy said...

What a stunning image and colouring Lorraine, I love the easel design and delicate little flowers on the edge, just beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card

Lisa said...

Your use of Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers brings such vibrant colors to the image, and the addition of little flowers and beads adds delightful texture and dimension. Creating an oval easel card with pink and gold cardstock adds an elegant touch, perfectly complemented by the stamped ticket sentiment for a charming finishing detail.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colouring on this lovely image Lolo, love the shaped card too. x

Andree said...

A stunning card. Great shape and a beautifully coloured image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured as always and such a great card shape too.

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Helen x
DT

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

A TWOFER

 Not sure that I got the spelling right but I am sure everyone knows what I mean I have not one but two cards to share and enter into some c...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020