My Lovely Supporters

15 Jun 2024

ALLSORTS #785 PLUS ONE

Hi the theme this week at 
is 
MASCULINE
or anything goes

Here in the UK and other parts of the globe it's Fathers Day tomorrow so it seemed an appropriate theme for all those Fathers Day cards you have made or of course Birthday and other masculine creations, plus the back up option of Anything Goes is always there.

We welcome anything that is hand crafted but can we please remind you all entries must detail as a minimum the make/brand of products used and preferably a short description of how it was madeA few entries still fail to include this so sadly every week we have to mark some as ineligible for protection of copyright  infringement. 

This is my DT card using an image from Dr's Digis

I coloured the image with both Graphic and Nuvo markers the papers are from my stash I added a stamped sentiment and some punched stars 

I would like to enter this card into the challenges at 

CREATIVE MOMENTS - MEN AND BOYS


I am also sharing another card that I made a little while ago it is an image that I purchased from Di's Digital Store quite a long time ago, I coloured the images with both Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers the papers are from my stash I added some silver holographic stars.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

THE 12 MONTHS OF CHRISTMAS LINK UP - A/GOES

ABC CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - L & M (L for Lantern and M for music)

CRAFTY ANIMALS - A/GOES WITH AN ANIMAL

CRITTER CRAZY - A/GOES WITH A CRITTER

CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS - CHRISTMAS IN JUNE 

DIGI DESIGN CHALLENGE - FURRY FRIENDS

PASSION FOR MARKERS - ANIMALS 




Prizes from Craft StashHighlight Crafts and AALL and Create

Many thanks to everyone 

hugs

lolo x

26 comments:

Liz said...

Two great cards, Lorraine. I especially love the first one, what a fabulous image.
Liz xx

Sarn said...

A fun masculine card for Allsorts, and a cute Christmas card for other challenges. Both lovely. xxx

Jane Savage said...

What a fabulous, fun men's card, Lorraine and I adore the gorgeous colours on your Christmas card! xx

brenda said...

There's real intent on his face Lorraine great masculine card. Love the colours on the second and such a sweet image.

B x

Pat said...

Two lovely cards with great imasges and lovely colours Lolo. Have as lovely weekend.

Pat xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and image,love the stars and p.paper.Beautiful Christmas card and papers,love the really cute image and great colouring.
Carol x

Chris said...

It's hard to beat a Dr Digi image for masculine cards- always such fun! Fabulous colouring and design as always.
Your Christmas card is so sweet, delightful image, pretty colours and design. Hope you have a good weekend-despite the weather!
xx

*Vicki* said...

Two wonderful cards here Lolo! The guy on the bike is very nicely colored in masculine colors and the second one is super cute! Love the addition of the stars on both!

Intruderlady said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink and purple, they go so well together. Thanks for joining my Animal challenge over at Passion for Markers. Good luck with your entry.
Kitty PFM DT

Lisa said...

Great images on both of these cards. The first one makes a fantastic masculine card and the second image is so super sweet.

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Haha, you've used a funny image on your first card Lorraine and I love how you used white accents on this image. The Christmascard is a cutie, love the sweet image and the lovely colors. Two great looking cards.
Greetings Miranda

Elaine Stark said...

Two fabulous cards. I love the three little mice, so cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Gail said...

I love the image on your first card!
It's fun, and you've showcased it perfectly!
I like the second card too! Such a sweet image!

Nat said...

Super cute mice! And I love your colour combo. Thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous cards, Lorraine. The first one is so humorous and the second one is so sweet.
xxx Margreet

Carol L said...

What a fun duo of star-filled cards. The first one is perfect for Father's day and the 2nd is a sweet and charming Christmas make. I love those metallic stars on both. I have a whole lot of those punched stars as I punch them from bits of mirror paper that's too small to use for anything else. They do come in handy!

Linby said...

A fun first card and that cutie Christmas card is adorable.

HilaryJane said...

Two great cards. I especially like the first one. It made me smile xx

Chrissy said...

How fun and funny is this image lorraine, fabulous ad love those little mice, so very cute..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun masculine card for Allsorts, Lorraine! It makes me giggle. Great colouring and design! Father's Day here in Italy is in March.
Your mice card is super sweet, love it so much! Adorable palette and design!
Hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

two lovely cards Lorraine.......gr karin

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two fabulous cards Lorraine, love the colours on both.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

I do love that Dr Digi image, such fun. What great colours on that adorable Christmas card, our Mollie would love it!! xx

Lynne in NI said...

Lol I love your funny biker image and those little mice are so cute! Great cards Lolo!

Ellibelle said...

Two wonderful cards Lorraine, the mice are so cute!!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I love Dr Digi images and this is fabulous, I love how you have designed the card, a great masculine card. Your mices are adorable, such pretty colours to use with them too. Both Super cards Lolo. x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

SUNSHINE GAL

Today my card features an image from Delicious Doodles called Sunshine Gal, I have coloured her with Spectrum Noir and Graphic markers the p...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020