My Lovely Supporters

18 May 2024

WE LOVE STAMPING REMINDER

 Today is the day that we remind you of our monthly challenge that is taking place at

    WE LOVE STAMPING

before I tell you about my reminder DT card we would like to share some special news with you all and that is we are having a special celebration next month to celebrate our 15th birthday if you can help spread the news please take the banner below and post it far and wide the more the merrier as the saying goes.

So as a way of thanking our entrants, many who have been joining in since day one, we will have a bumper prize bundle


but as for now I would like to share my reminder DT card I have used an image from A Day For Daisies, I have coloured her with a mix of markers Altanew and Graphic the papers are from my stash the large die I purchased from Create & Craft some years ago, I added die cut flowers and a stamped sentiment


I would like to enter my card into the challenges at
hugs
lolo x
My next post will be my ALLSORTS DT CARD 

17 comments:

Sarn said...

Those Days for Daisies images really are amazing and your colouring is superb too. A lovely looking card.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous image on a very beautiful card Lorraine.....gr karin

brenda said...

She reminds me of photos of those very strong women in history, the Suffragettes who I always admire. Lovely card Lorraine.

B x

Pauline C said...

Superb vintage style card Lorraine, I absolutely love the amazing colouring on your lady’s hat, and the background fancy frame is just beautiful along with the stylish flowers.
Pauline xx

Chris said...

A fabulous vintage style card, that's such a lovely image- coloured to perfection, great choice of colours and die cuts.
xx

The Crafty Den said...

A really beautiful card Lorraine. The image is gorgeous and I love your die cuts. Thanks so much for having me as a guest this month. Hugs, Denise x

HilaryJane said...

I have been admiring this on on the DT blog. I love those dies and the heart flowers. Thanks for your lovely comment on my card today too xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card,image and flowers-everything goes together perfectly.
Carol x

Elizabeth Hart said...

I Love this vintage style card - the lady with the hat is gorgeous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, just gorgeous!! Love any detail, from the fabulous lady with a superb colouring to the double fancy frame, the stunning layered flowers and that background paper!! The sentiment is just perfect, as well that tiny butterfly! A vintage masterpiece!
Hugs

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card and image

Karen Petitt said...

This is stunning Karen x

Linby said...

A beautiful vintage card and what a gorgeous stamp beautifully coloured.

Sarah said...

Wow, she's a stunner, such an elegant lady and your colouring of that magnificent hat is fabulous xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous lady and you have coloured her beautifully Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
XXXXX

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO feminine and beautiful, love the image Lolo. A fabulous vintage card. x

Lisa said...

Terrific image and incredible coloring!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

A TWOFER

 Not sure that I got the spelling right but I am sure everyone knows what I mean I have not one but two cards to share and enter into some c...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020