My Lovely Supporters

8 Feb 2024

KERST CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE #2

 Today my card is all about Christmas the theme at 



KERST/CHRISTMAS

is 

ANYTHING GOES OR OPTION USE A SNOWGLOBE 

Our sponsors this month are:

LAST MINUTE MANDA & JANS DIGITAL SHOP


 

This is my DT card using a digital image from Jan's Digital Shop, I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir markers I used my scalloped circle dies for the image and the mount which is blue mirror card I die cut the tress and Poinsettia from the same blue card then added die cut red mirror card berries and silver mirror card die cut snow flakes, I used a wooden stamp for the sentiment 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Regarding the theme for As You Like It Digital or Physical Stamps this is a hard one for me as I am a great lover of both and I have the stock to prove it, lol, I am also on DT's for both Digital and Stamping, but if you visit my blog you will have noticed that I tend to use more Digital images this is mainly because they are very reasonably priced the majority are beautiful and they can be resized which I do find so convenient I can also print off my choices several at a time and colour them up ready to make my cards, my other reason is that my craft room with all my craft stuff and stamps is based at my brothers as I use my mums room as my craft room so I am very limited to what I can use at my place I have all my colouring pens at my place so in the evening I can sit down and colour then take them over to my craft room to complete my projects.
Many thanks for popping by
hugs
lolo x

20 comments:

Chris said...

This is a beauty Lorraine, such a lovely digi, beautifully coloured, love your colour choice and the fabulous papers and die cuts.
xx

Dotty Jo said...

Your card is beautiful - what a great colour combo and sweet decorations, Jo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How fun and cute Christmas card Lorraine, love the design and those trees and the metallic berries! Gorgeous poinsettia too.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous DT card Lolo. Love the colours you have used, also for the poinsettia!
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Your card is just gorgeous Lorraine! I love the colors and all of the beautiful details you've added to the design! I'm certainly with you on trying to find a favorite as I love both too! Nicely said though! :)

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and I love the colours and colouring and shimmer from the berries, gorgeous..

luv CHRISSYxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful card Lorraine thank you........gr karin

HilaryJane said...

Love your non traditional colours for your Christmas and it is so lovely and shiny. It is interesting to hear how you manage your crafting from 2 different places. Sounds like you have got it well worked out xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine love the Santa in blue and your die-cut berries.
Carol x

Lia said...

What a great image! You made a lovely card with it.
Lia DT POE

Sarah said...

I absolutely LOVE the colour combo on this gorgeous card. It's lovely to see you at AYLI too xx

Lisa said...

Love this cute image and your embellishing is perfect too.

Lynda said...

Such a bright and colourful card - love the colour scheme - and the colouring is amazing. Thank you for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

Chrissy said...

Beautiful image and colouring Karin and loved your description on why you love stamps or Digi's..

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Diane said...

Beautifully detailed card!!

Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons and Peace On Earth!!
Diane FS and POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}

Linby said...

What a fabulous image and I love how you coloured it too.

Karen Letchworth said...

I would have to say that the time you spent in your craft room was time well spent. This card turned out beautifully and we're so grateful to have you share your art, your time and your talents with us at The Four Seasons. Please stop by again soon.
Karen L, DT

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card! I really love the colours and all the details. And that image is so cute and beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

Vickie Y said...

Fun image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The Four Seasons Winter Challenge.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

STENCILLING AT ALLSORTS #778

 Hi it is the start of our new challenge today the theme chosen by Dena is USE A STENCIL or you can opt for the Anything Goes option This is...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020