My Lovely Supporters

3 Feb 2024

IT'S TIME FOR A GAME OF BINGO

 AT 

ALLSORTS

this theme has been chosen by our lovely Brenda

this is the Bingo grid and you can go Horizontal or Vertical choosing the three that you would like to use or if you prefer you can still go for the Anything goes option


This is my DT card, unfortunately I did not read the instructions very well and I went off Piste, please do not follow my lead but read what is required this will ensure that you can be chosen as a top 5 or be picked as a winner, me..... well I might just lose my DT job, lol. 


I did get two out of the three in the top horizontal line, that is RED, EMBOSSING my faux pas was that I added a ribbon a choice from line 3.
I have used an A6 card base that has deckle edging, I used one of my Christmas embossing folders and embossed the red mirror card the topper is from a Create & Craft set that I purchased a few years ago I mounted it onto black card stock then finally I added the white ribbon bow.


The prizes for the Allsorts challenge are from Stampendous winners will be announced  23 rd February


Please do go and visit the rest of the DT their work is amazing and so inspirational 
Many thanks for popping by
hugs
to all
lolo x

22 comments:

Lisa said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. I love the image and the great texture on this card.

Chris said...

A stunning Christmas card Lorraine, the deep red embossed layer is the perfect backdrop for that beautiful topper.
xx

brenda said...

A lovely warm winter feel to this one Lorraine, very pretty.

B x

Pat said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Lorraine, the topper is beautiful and goes so well with your lovely embossed background.

Pat xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful card which gives a warm feeling. I don't think you will lose your job by using the ribbon....lol.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Lorraine,love the image,all the red and beautiful embossed snowflakes.Tut tut naughty step for you lol.
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

It looks beautiful Lorraine, love the embossing and gorgeous image panel. Your card is just perfect btw, as we always have the AG option now :)

HilaryJane said...

I am loving that red embossing. It looks so good with that topper. Don't feel too bad about your faux pas, we all do these things. Perhaps you should have pretended that you used DIs on the topper! We wouldn't have known. Lovely to see you making an A6 card too xx

Linby said...

It's so beautiful and Christmassy.

Chrissy said...

You won't loose you DT job Lorraine, even if you wandered off spec, what a stunning card you have made, it is beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Haha, you should just airily say you took the Anything Goes option Lorraine! It's such a beautiful card. The embossed mirror card background frames that delicate image so well and I loe the deckle edging too. Vicky x

Dena J said...

Beautiful reds and all that lovely embossing! A gorgeous card, Lorraine.

*Vicki* said...

Wow what a beautiful festive card! I love that textured snowflake background and your focal point image! Always so much inspiration from my friend!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A very elegant card Lorraine, that embossing on the red mirror card looks amazing, wow!! It's a perfect match for the lovely topper! Fabulous inspiration for the AG option! :D
Hugs

Sarn said...

A really lovely Christmas card. Great embossing and gorgeous image xxx

Liz said...

Super card Lorraine, I love the rich colours.
Liz xx

Liz said...

PS Your DT job is safe. You've included some green, so you've used the middle vertical line. 😉 xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Lorraine, love the warm festive colours.
Pauline xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Pretty embossing and Christmas vibe Lorraine.
Lorraine

Sarah said...

That's such a gorgeous Christmas card Lorraine, really elegant and the embossed red mirri looks stunning xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My I've missed so many cards again Lolo. This is gorgeous, so rich and elegant.
Faith x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous card Lol, love the embossing too. x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

WITH THANKS

 My card today features a digital image from Di's Digital Shop I have coloured it with a mix of Spectrum noir and Copics the papers are ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020