My Lovely Supporters

13 Nov 2023

ROSE GOLD AND PINK

 Hi I would like to share my final Woodware Bubble Wreath card the colours I have used are Rose Gold mirror card  and Pink

I have used my snowflake EF this time the die cut foliage is white as is the scallop circle, the Poinsettia is also in Rose Gold mirror card, I coloured the wreath bubbles with my Altanew Pink markers . 

This stamp has proven to be one of my all time favourites and next year it will surely be used again, the card base is a 7 x 7 and there is a gem in the centre of the Poinsettia.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


My second card features an image from Di's Digital Store and is called Chilly Charlie, I do so love this little bear and I have used him many times 
I have coloured him with a mix of markers the papers are from my stash I added a stamped sentiment and some punched mirri stars.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:



I still have quite a few festive cards to share with you also some projects I have been working on for my mum.  I finished one off today and I have also made a wreath that I will be placing on her and dads grave this week 
Many thanks for popping by
hugs
lorraine x






18 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hello Lorraine! Both of your creations are stunning! I love that shinny background with your rose gold and poinsettia! Your second card is darling with that image! You've colored him very nicely with looks of texture! Nicely done my friend!

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Two awesome cards! Love them both, but the first one is a stunner!! Absolutely breathtaking! WOW!!
Hugs, Mariann

Curly said...

I love both of your cards Lorraine, I do especially love Chilly Charlie he is adorable, and you have coloured him perfectly.
Have a wonderful week
Hugs Bridget :) x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards Lorraine the first is so elegant and tha second is so cute and great coloring

gr karin

dutchess said...

Just love the colour combo in first card…and such a cute image in the second….and fab colouring …take care xxx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW the fabulous wreath stamp looks brilliant against the rose gold background and love the cute Chilly Charlie.
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

LOVE so much the rose gold embossed mirri with the pink bubble ornament, wow, such elegant feel!! The poinsettia looks great too.
The bear is so cute and you coloured him wonderfully. Beautiful design.
It seems you have been so busy and a handmade wreath for your Mum and Dad is a very sweet thought.
Hugs

Chrissy said...

So beautiful and elegant and so cute and fun, both cards are gorgeous Lorraine, love them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really lovely creations Lorraine. I don't get much time to craft now with my S A charity work.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Lorraine, your wreath is stunning! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

Lisa said...

Gorgeous Christmas bauble image and coloring.

Fiona said...

Lovely cards and such a cute little fellow with his super hat. Great colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Craft Creations.

Fabiola said...

très jolie création Rose, élégante et charmante, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Ilonka said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Outlawz Festive Friday Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Michelle B. said...

Lorraine!! Your cards are so gorgeous! The rose gold card is incredibly beautiful - WOW, I cannot stop looking and Chilly Charlie is cuteness overload! So glad you joined us at CCC!

Lori Turner said...

Such a wonderful bear card! Thank you so much for joining us for our "Add a Hat" challenge this month at Christmas Craft Creations!

Lori - DT

sweetpea said...

Great card, love the colouring. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Critter Crazy Challenge Janet DT.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020