My Lovely Supporters

3 Sept 2023

NOT ONE BUT TWO DT CARDS

 Good morning all today I have two DT cards to share with you the first is for the challenge at
While I was out of action on blogger I continued to share my cards on Facebook and entered some challenges I was then asked if I would like to join the DT at LeAnns World her images are delightful so I accepted but only when I was back on blogger and here I am with my my debut card using the beautiful image PHOEBE

The challenge is 
ANYTHING GOES
here are the requirements needed to join in, which I really hope that you do,

Challenge Rules

1. In order to enter the challenges, please become a follower.

2. If you use a LeAnn's World 101 image each time, you may enter as many times as you wish.  If you use non-LeAnn's World 101 images, you may enter up to 3 times.

3. Your entry must be new and posted on or after the challenge goes live.

4. Please be sure to link to your specific post and not to your entire blog.

5. Please be sure to include our challenge blog link in your post.

6. You may enter any paper crafting projects; cards, altered art, 
scrapbook pages, journals, etc.

If you enjoy playing in our challenge, feel free to grab 
and display our challenge badge on your blog.

For my card I used papers and die cut flowers for the display I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir and Pro-markers I added a sentiment and some little butterflies
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



My next DT card is for our challenge at
the theme is 
A/GOES WITH THE OPTION OF LEAVES AND TREES 
please note that this is a 'STAMPING' challenge

Please remember we are a stamping challenge, this means the focal element of your entry must be hand stamped as our preference (or digital). A small stamped sentiment or element on an otherwise non stamped card is not be eligible and will be deleted. You can check our rules here.


We have a fabulous AALL and Create A4 stamp set Plant your Dreams for this months lucky winner.

For my card I have used several mix of leaves and acorn stamps inked with distress inks the sentiment I thought was lovely for the coming of Autumn the stamps were one of those free A4 themed clear stamps from a magazine some years ago.



Thank you so much for popping by I do hope that you will come join us in both these monthly challenges 
hugs
lolo x

17 comments:

brenda said...

Two really different but equally pretty cards Lorraine, loving the colours of the first then peaceful Autumnal feel of the leaves and acorns on the second.

B x

Chris said...

two beautiful cards today Lorraine- the first is so pretty with that sweet image, fab colouring and design with all those gorgeous flowers. the second has a clean elegance, lovely stamped leaves and acorns in warm autumnal colours.
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

The first card is just adorable, love that cute little fairy and the sweet design!
The inspirational card for WLS is very different but equally beautiful, love the autumnal colours of the leaves and the splatters! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Happy Sunday!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really different but equally gorgeous cards Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarn said...

Cute little fairy card, but I am LOVING the autumnal feel of your WLS DT card xxx

Pauline C said...

Two lovely and very different cards Lorraine. Your first card is very pretty and beautifully coloured, and I love the autumnal feel and soft colours of the second one.
Pauline xx

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Lorraine, fabulous image and colouring on the sweet girl and love the stamped leaves with gorgeous autumn colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous image and beautiful flowers,love the Autumn colours and leaves
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

Congratulations on joining a new DT. Great card and wonderful colouring, as usual. Your autumn leaves look amazing in those colours. Love it xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and a sweet and lovely card Lorraine

gr karin

Bettina-bettyboop.blogspot.com said...

such beautiful cards! love the purples and your coloring is fab! thanks for joining us at 613 create

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What very different cards, nonetheless both so beautiful in their own way. Congrats on your new DT post.
Faiht x

Dotty Jo said...

And two beautiful cards they are too! Jo x

aussie aNNie said...

Wonderful creative and fabulous designs, and the colours really pop. ♥

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, I love the sweetimage on the first one and all the gorgeous lilac colours.

Pat xx

Linby said...

Love your pretty first card in my fav colours. Your autumn card is a lovely design with a fresh clean feel.

Mervi said...

Lovely cards!
Greetings from Finnish Lappland;-))m

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

AFRICA

 Mia   is the hostess for  RMB OF MAY the theme is Africa I put my name down as one of the participants and this is my  AFRICA CARD I used m...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020