My Lovely Supporters

21 Sept 2023

KERST CHRISTMAS AND LEANN'S PROGRESSIVE FACEBOOK CHALLENGE

 

Hi today I have two DT card to share 

The first one is my second DT card for this months 

KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE 

I have used a PNG image from one of our sponsors and via my MCS transposed it onto We Are3 papers, I also added a couple of die cut snowflakes from Tutti Frutti who is also one of our sponsors, I added some punched stars and added the month and date of Christmas Day

I would like to enter this card into the challenges at

MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS - A/GOES CHRISTMAS

PEACE ON EARTH - A/GOES CHRISTMAS





My second DT card is for the 

If you would like to enter the Progressive challenge you will be supplied a free digital image each month, as long as you enter each month, if you click on the link above you will be able to read the rules and requirements, this month the image is the one below, I have coloured her with a mix of markers mounted her onto black card then onto the patchwork papers that I also mounted onto black card.

Many thanks for your comments on my previous posts I hope that you will take a look on Facebook at both the above challenges and join us, it was a great experience for me while I had no laptop to access blogger I felt I was still keeping up my friends 
hugs to all
Lorraine x

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and cute cards Lorraine

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two fabulous creations Lorraine, thank you for your concern about me. I have my good days and bad, which I suppose is only nutural.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image and all the dies on the first card-cute Halloween image and beautifully coloured
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Two cuties Lorraine, fabulous Christmas scene and that little Halloween girl is adorable..see you on Facebook..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

You created a lovely and fun digital scene with MCS, I have it too but very unused. Love the snowflakes and stars added.
The second card is very cute and your colouring looks fabulous!! Love that patchwork paper on the back!

brenda said...

Your Christmas card is very bright and cheery Lorraine and the Halloween very sweet, always love those colours.

B x

Chris said...

A beautifully designed Christmas card, the way you've blended the image into the background card is a lovely effect. Your Halloween card is so cute and non-scary with that sweet image and gorgeous patchwork background.
Have a great weekend
xx

Diane said...

Both cards are fabulously creative and fun!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} NEW

Lisa said...

Fabulous Christmas card and really love your coloring on that super cute Halloween card.

HilaryJane said...

Great cards. I will check out the Facebook challenge xx

*Vicki* said...

Two beautiful creations from you today Lorraine! The Christmas scene is fantastic with someone peeking through the window! LOL Your little trick-or-treater is absolutely adorable and your coloring beautiful my friend!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are wonderful and clever designs, love your digital card with the little extras, to make it special and your little cat girl with her lovely paper background, so pretty.
Faith x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

AFRICA

 Mia   is the hostess for  RMB OF MAY the theme is Africa I put my name down as one of the participants and this is my  AFRICA CARD I used m...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020