My Lovely Supporters

30 Sept 2023

ALLSORTS #748

 Good morning today is the start of our new challenge at

ALLSORTS

the theme is

Autumn TreesLeaves and Berries
and as always an Anything Goes option

As we head into October we have a new collection of prizes for you, just take a look at the photo below....


This is my DT project 
I have quite a few 'special' packs that I rarely use because I want to keep them but on this occasion I broke into my  Autumnal pack I made a little gift box and added a tag the frill around the top of the box is from the set I added ribbon and some MDF leaves 




I hope that you will visit the challenge blog and see the wonderful creations by the other DT and please come join us this is the perfect month for the above theme and of course there is the Anything Goes option
Look forward to seeing you
I am off to watch my Grandson Zacky play football he plays for two teams but this is the first 'proper' match and it is local I am actually looking forward to it.


Zacky is the second on the left tall for his age and blond like his mum.


hugs
lolo x

17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous box Lorraine

gr karin

Lisa said...

Absolutely wonderful box. I love the addition of the wood embellishments. I have a bunch of wood heart embellishments that I need to use up. Oh this is very inspiring.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the colours on this gorgeous gift box.
Lorraine

Bernadet said...

What an awesome box is this Lorraine!
Wish you a lot of fun by the football from Zacky!!
Hope he and his team will winn!!
Fingers crossed!

Linby said...

A beautiful box and tag perfect for the optional theme too.

Enjoy your Grandson's game - good luck to him.

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful gift box and tag with that wonderful image, so nicely done!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous box, love the tag and beautiful Autumn paper- enjoy the football.
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love this box, bright and beautiful the added wooden leaves and label add that little something, making the inside something to look forward too. Hope your grandson won his match.
Faith x

brenda said...

I've been admiring this gift set since you uploaded it Lorraine, it's a really beautiful crafting. Enjoy watching Zachy's football match, the goalie in the middle could do with a bit of Zachy's height!

B x

Chris said...

Your gift box and tag are stunning Lorraine, those papers are gorgeous. It's a perfect creation for your theme.
Hope Zacky enjoyed his football match- he's growing up fast!
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, your gift box is AWESOME!! Love so much the tag and the matching borders! The wooden leaves are a great addition! Fabulous work!!
How exciting the first match of Zacky! Have fun and be proud of your Grandson!
Hugs

Chrissy said...

I LOVE your sweet gift box Lorraine, beautiful colours and design, love the edging, gorgeous and little Zacky, gosh he has grown..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely gift box;-))m

Pauline C said...

Beautiful gift box Lorraine with fabulous autumn colours
Pauline xx

Sarah said...

What a glorious box! x

Sarn said...

Absolutely stunning project. Love it. xxx

Liz said...

What a beautiful project Lorraine, beautifully made. Hope Zacky's team played well, lovely photo. xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

KERST CHRISTMAS MAY

 Today my card is my DT creation for the  KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE  the theme is Label/Tag or you can go for the A/Goes option  al...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020