My Lovely Supporters

10 Jan 2023

KEST/CHRISTMAS DT CARD

 Our Facebook Challenge at
has started it is a monthly challenge 
it is always A/Goes with and Option but this month it is just A/Goes
Our sponsor this month is 
The Paper Shelter
this is my first DT card
I have used the PNG image and put them onto a backing paper from my CDR, I added Snow White Flower Soft and some holographic stars the sentiment is also from one of our sponsors I have used the PNG format
I would like to enter my card into the challenges at



many, many heartfelt thanks for your wonderful, understanding and supportive comments on my previous posts 
hugs
lorraine x

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely scene on your fab crd, Lorraine. Love the addition of flowersoft and stars.
xxx Margreet

Lynne in NI said...

Congratulations on your new DT post Lorraine, and what a beautiful card!

brenda said...

It's a lovely Winter card Lorraine but it's your new Poppy blog design that really jumped out at me when I arrived, love it.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Lorraine love the cute image and perfect B.paper
Carol x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats for your new DT Lorraine! Your card looks so cute and fun, and love the holographic stars added!
Big hugs

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Lorraine and thank you

gr karin

Lee said...

Beautiful.xx

Pat said...

Beautiful Christmas card Lorraine, lovely image with the cute penguins.

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cute and funfilled card Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Becca Sadler said...

Lorraine: I've been seeing these cute penguins at several blogs and can say that repeating them to create an outdoor sledding in the snow activity scene is brilliant!! Marvelous idea! Thanks for linking to THICC! --Becca/DT

HilaryJane said...

Those snowmen and penguins look really happy and at home amongst the snowy pine trees. wonderful image xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

GYPSY FLOWER

 Many thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and left me such lovely comments I appreciate it so much Today I have a card to share that ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020