My Lovely Supporters

4 Jan 2023

CAS AT ALLSORTS

 Today I have two DT cards to share with you I am so late posting these so I apologise to my team mates.
The theme at 
is
CAS
I am not usually good at that but I think I pulled it off I was so pleased with what I did I made two
I used an embossing folder for both cards but different colourways 
The first one is sort of Sepia I stamped the image then cut her out and adhered her with silicone glue I coloured her with Copic markers
I would like to enter this one into the challenge at


The second one I have gone pink and blue, the flowers are Heartfelt Creations I have the dies that match but couldn't find them (I have now), so I stamped them the cut them out freehand the sentiment is also stamped.


And as it's a two week challenge there are extra prizes....

from Highlight Crafts (2 die sets), AALL and Create (stamp) and 3 images Ruth Hamilton Design, you can find more details about each on our sponsor page here 


Highlight Crafts, the home of Two Red Robins dies is a family owned craft company located in the heart of England.

AALL and Create a place where creativity goes hand in hand with sharing, swapping ideas and friendliness!

Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. Ruth has made this lovely card for us using her own Poinsettias image....

Hugs

lolo x

13 comments:

Wendy L said...

They both look great but so different, xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

CAS cards aren't my cup of tea too, but both yours look so lovely Lorraine, well done! I have a similar EF, brand Apple Blossom and love those designs. Your first sepia card looks as a mirror card, so striking!The flowers in the second card are very sweet in pink!
Hugs

brenda said...

A theme I struggle with as well Lorraine but as I tell myself that's the challenge, you did brilliantly with both.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Both great CAS cards love the embossed backgrounds and cute image
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

I love both of these cards. Hugs Mrs A.

Margreet said...

Both CAS cards are gorgeous, Lorraine. I think you are a star in making CAS cards!
xxx Margreet

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really lovely creations Lorraine.

I hope you are well.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are so very beautiful Lorraine

gr karin

HilaryJane said...

It is absolutely infuriating when you can't find something and then do after you have found a way round it. It happens to me regularly! I like both these cards, that a great embossing folder xx

*Vicki* said...

They're both absolutely gorgeous Lorraine! I love the sweet little girl sitting atop of the curved pattern and the florals design turned out so pretty too! Nicely done!

cass said...

WOW! both gorgeous cAS cards. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for no designer papers.

Linby said...

Two great designs using this folder. I have one similar and not thought of using it like this, thanks for the inspiration.

ClaireB said...

Great cards, I have a few folders like this one too, love how you've placed the girl on the curve. I'd not thought of doing that so I must give it a go, thanks for a great idea. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month, Claire DT

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

GYPSY FLOWER

 Many thanks to everyone who has visited my blog and left me such lovely comments I appreciate it so much Today I have a card to share that ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020