My Lovely Supporters

28 Jan 2023

BOYS OR MEN AT ALLSORTS

 Today is the start of the new challenge at
the theme chosen by Ellie is
ONE FOR THE BOYS/MEN

For Boys or Men"

so anything suitable for a male of any age. You may create and share any type of papercraft - or any type of craft actually, as long as it follows the theme and our simple rules. We can't wait to see what you'll come up with this week!

As a reminder, the winners will now be announced just once a month but of course will still be selected from the weekly entrants. 

Our prizes come from WOWVOWCraft StashAALL and Create and Ruth Hamilton DesignThese are for challenges 713, 714, 715 and 716 with winners announced on Friday February 24th as noted on the logo below. Please visit our patron's page to read more about each of these wonderful companies. 



This is my DT card it is one that I have made for my brother to give to my Grandson Zacky who will be Six in February
I have used die-cut decoupage that I got recently from Katy Sue designs, I added a sentiment and some punched stars the background card is Holographic from Tonic Studios


Hugs
Lolo x

15 comments:

Chris said...

A fabulous card - perfect for a male of any age! They all love their 'wheels'! A very striking design in bright bold colours.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card love the decoupage cars
Carol x

brenda said...

Love this one Loraine, fab colours and the stars work well, the red one is mine for sure! I'll copy over to the challenge blog now.

B x

Ellibelle said...

What a fun card Lorraine. Zacky will love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I suspect one little boy will be thrilled with his car card. Super colours and love the stars Lorraine.
Faith x

Pauline C said...

Brilliant car for a boy Lorraine … really vibrant with those fab racing cars
Pauline x

Linby said...

Yes! Great minds think alike on this one. It's a great card.

*Vicki* said...

What a really fun and colorful birthday card you've made for your grandson! It looks to be right up the alley for a 6 year old too! Love the added stars with the cars over the shinny background! Well done!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous masculine card with the cars Lorraine and I love the colours and brightness..

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarn said...

Fabulous card for a young lad. Xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fab card Lorraine

gr karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine, great for a six year old.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

HilaryJane said...

Love the shine on this one. what an excellent design for a young boy too xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A great design for a masculine card, lovely 3D elements too.
Lorraine

Karen C said...

Happy Birthday Allsorts!! I couldn't find the Birthday post, so leaving my hop comment here. ;)
Hugs,
Karen C

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

PUSSY CAT, PUSSY CAT

 I have been having problems once again with my laptop I think it has to do with One Drive and it is driving me mad, but at the moment I am ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020