My Lovely Supporters

15 Nov 2022

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

 Hi, today I have two of the several Christmas cards that I have been making while staying at my mums, the first one is an old Morehead stamp that I purchased many years ago, before Crafters Companion took on the Morehead images. 
I used spotted card for the base I coloured the image with Nuvo markers and added some punched stars
I would like to enter this card into the challenge at

My second card is my DT card for KERST/CHRISTMAS FACEBOOK CHALLENGE
this month our sponsor is 
ALL DRESSED UP
I have used the image
CHRISTMAS PRESENT
I coloured her with Nuvo markers the papers are from my stash I also added some Nuvo drops and a die cut snowflake
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thank you so much for your comments on my previous posts, my brother had to see the nurse today to check his stitches and everything seems to be ok, Bella is settling in nicely but is quite a handful, she is such a joy and funny at times and she is a quick learner 

Tomorrow I will not be battling the poor internet connection but having a quiet day I will be visiting my mums grave as it is her birthday on 16th November she would have been 103, I still can't seem to grasp the fact that she has gone and feel numb about a lot of things, I talk to her most days and hope that she can hear me, we would always have arranged to go out on her special day but the last couple of years she received visitors as she could not go out

My mum and Jess 




I hope to be able to visit sometime this week take care and stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

12 comments:

Bernadet said...

Lorraine, both cards are so lovely. But the first one.... totaly in love with the sweet digi!!

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards and beautifully coloured cute images-Be thinking of you tomorrow
Carol x

Margreet said...

That's a long time ago that I saw a Morehead image. You coloured him brilliantly! The stars are a nice touch.
The 2nd card ia snother beauty. That pink really pops up. Love it!
Thinking of you on this special day!
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

I remember Morehead stamps Lorraine, they used to be so popular and love you card with this one. The second is very seasonal as well.

Pleased Bella is settling in OK. Your not alone, I chat to my Dad frequently, usually to ask him if a flower or animal looks OK as I ink it up (inked as I can't colour in).

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous cards you have made Lorraine, thank you

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two beautiful designs Lorraine, and your colouring is fab as always!
So glad to hear about your brother progress and Bella will be a great hand to have joy in your home.
I'm sure your Mum hears you...
hugs and love
Alice xx

Pat said...

Two lovely Christmas cards Lorraine, I especially like the cute Morehead image on the first one. Hope all goes well for you today.

Pat xx

Darlene said...

Oh Lorraine these are just FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

PS ... Happy Belated Birthday in Heaven to your sweet Mom. I know how you feel ... I lost my mom 3 years ago come Dec. 19th and there's not a day goes by that I don't think/talk to her. Losing your mom is losing a part of your heart/soul you can't get back and no one can understand until they go through it. Praying for comfort ... please know you're not alone ... I feel your pain. HUGS

*Vicki* said...

Both of these Christmas makes are just adorable Lorraine! I always love those ADU images and you've done brilliantly with your design and coloring! the top card is super sweet too! Sending you special hugs my friend! Happy memories of times together is a great thing to have!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both cards are beautiful, Lorraine. I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

Hugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog

HilaryJane said...

Wonderful cards, love the little pink fairy, so cute. I am glad your brother is doing OK after his op xx

Lee said...

Hi,Both cards are soooo Beautiful,loving that pop of Pink on the second one.I'm sure your mum knows you are there Lorraine,she knows how loved she was.Take care.Huge Hugs hun.xx ps Your lil dog is just soooo cute.xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020