My Lovely Supporters

22 Oct 2022

COLOURS OF AUTUMN AT ALLSORTS PLUS A FESTIVE MAKE

 Today is the start of our new challenge at
the theme is
COLOURS OF AUTUMN
for my card I have used an Autumnal kit that I purchased some time ago but never used the kit is full of so many beautiful Autumnal card and pictures so I thought this would be a good time to use them I added a bow, punched butterflies and some flower pearls I stamped the sentiment.



Before I tell you about this weeks prize I need to let you know that next Saturday we are having a bit of a celebration as it will be our 700th challenge. Please grab our special logo above and share to help spread the word.

Now for this weeks prize in keeping with the theme the lovely Acorn Collage stamp set from AALL and Create.

For my next card I have used one of my beloved Tilda stamps this is the older style when they were larger than the new stamps, these are the ones I fell in love with and it has been such fun to be able to resurrect these stamps and while I am having so many problems with my internet connection I have been using them quite a bit making cards so please keep watch for more of the 'old' Tilda.  

I have gone 'off piste' with the colours of this one and used yellow and black I actually like it I hope that you do as well, I coloured Christmas Angel Tilda with a mix of markers I embossed the base card with a festive folder and then used some dies and added a sentiment and gems.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Finally I would like to introduce you to Bruce my little brothers Frenchie, he is a big boy and so docile and loveable but he is a little bit greedy, lol, last month I 'dog' sat him while my bro and wife went on holiday I also have him again this weekend while they have gone away for a couple of days, he is a snorer but it is lovely having a doggie with me again.
My Jess has been 'adopted' by my brother Colin she was with my mum and bro for the last few years  my mum wanted Jess with her to make her feel safe and now she  is Colin's shadow, I did bring her over to the bungalow but she would not settle and was happy when I took her back 'home' Colin spoils her and I know he would be lost without her I still see her everyday and take her for walks but I am constantly thinking about how things have changed, I am so sad, but I am spoiling Bruce 


Once again I want to thank you so much for popping by to give me your feedback on my posts and show your support I hope that you will come join us this week
hugs
lolo x

19 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous autumn card Lorraine with such beautiful rich colours, and a very sweet Tilda creation. Dry cute pic of Bruce 😀
Pauline xx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card - love your colouring. So sorry you're feeling sad, my friend. Change is difficult, isn't it, Jo x

brenda said...

I didn't realise Jess had 'moved', you must miss her dreadfully but nice you get Bruce to spend time with you.

I adore the rich coloured focal image of the Autumnal card and the other is very sweet.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Two elegant cards Lorraine, the first one looks gorgeous with the oranges and the butterflies and the Christmas one is really unusual in yellow and black, but so pretty! Great colouring as always!
Bruce is adorable, even if he seems a bit sad in the photo. Sorry that Jessie choose your brother. Perhaps you could adopt a little rescued doggie, there are so much that wait for a new home and friends...
Have a lovely weekend

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful creations here Lorraine, especially loving the gorgeous fall themed card with those pretty colors and wonderful sketch, not to forget the GORGEOUS image, but the angel card is so cute and beautiful dies used.
Bruce is so cute and I am sure he is totally enjoying being spoiled by you!

HilaryJane said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are still so sad, but don't animals give you a lovely boost and an excuse to get outside? We have been having some wonderful sunny and mild autumn days recently. The sunshine always cheers me up. Thanks for your lovely comments yesterday. Your cards are gorgeous. I think the first one is my favourite, it is those colours, stunning xx

Linby said...

A lovely riot of autumn colours perfect for the challenge. Thank you so much for the comment on my card - it made my day.
Love the yellow and black with the cute Tilda too. Bruce looks adorable.

Sarn said...

What a lovely kit you used. It's a lovely autumnal card.

Glad you got the chance to dog sit and spoil a four-legged friend. xxx

Chris said...

Two fabulous cards today, the autumnal one is so elegant, a lovely stamp and design and such beautiful colours. The Tilda card is so sweet, love your unusual colour combo- this will stand out from the crowd.
Bruce is so cute, enjoy his company!
xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards Lorraine love the Autumn topper and colours -love the cute Tilda stamp and colour combination.Enjoy your time with Bruce
Carol x

Wendy L said...

Wonderful cards, xx

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, your Autumn one has such a lovely image and I love your cute Tilda image on the Christmas card. Cute photo of Bruce.

Pat xx

Sabina said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge. Sabina DT

Mervi said...

Gorgeous cards, both so beautiful;-))m

Chrissy said...

I think Bruce is adorable, snoring and all, and glad you have the company,I feel pets fill a void in our lives sometimes, I know my Holly does, even when she does walk in my glue and sequins then run them all over the house!! and what gorgeous cards, love sweet Tilda and the yellow and black and the Autumn splendor is gorgeous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really lovely creations Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pamela Duncan said...

So good to use our supplies! Nice work, Thank you for sharing with us on the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both your cards are absolutely beautiful Lorraine. As for Bruce? I'm glad he is bringing a little comfort to you, even though he is a starver and a snorer.
Keep well, hugs
Faith x

Pat K said...

Beautiful autumn card. Lovin the sweet little frenchie. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

ROCKER CARD

 Hi today my first posting is a Rocker Card that I made using Friday Freebie images from the Facebook Group Blessed Crafters if you use Face...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020