My Lovely Supporters

4 Dec 2021

USE A DIE AT ALLSORTS #653

 Good morning, today is the start of our new challenge at 
the theme this week has been chosen by our lovely Lyn
 USE A DIE
the prizes that can be won are 

Tattered Lace Clematis Floral Edges cut and emboss die

For my DT card I have used a pre-coloured image from Hobby House, I used a stepper card, bow and numerous dies, silver snowflake, Poinsettia's in Silver mirri card and a circle die for the background of the image, unfortunately I made an error when editing my card for the challenge blog, I inserted the wrong DT badge I apologise most sincerely, I have managed to edit my card here but not sure of I can do it on the challenge blog. I feel so bad about it but I still hope that you like my card and do join us in our challenge this week as I know that Dies are a top favourite with so many crafters these days.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I have used numerous embellishments but my favourite has to be the Poinsettia which is so versatile, with the snowflake coming a close second,  

take care & stay safe
love & hugs
lolo x

22 comments:

Lee said...

Hi there.Hope you all ok.I love your card,so Magical and Winter Wonderland,such pretty elements.Happy Weekend.At least for the moment,it's dry here lol.xx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous stepper card Lorraine .. beautiful colours and so much to look at … I used to enjoy making stepper cards for my mum as there is so much scope for using dies etc which you have don beautifully
Pauline x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous stepper card and love the cute image and silver snowflakes
Carol x

Chris said...

A gorgeous card with the sweetest image, fabulous shape and colours, love the die cut snowflake and poinsettia- so lovely in silver, xx

brenda said...

Just replied to you Lorraine, power on and off this morning so only just popped over, but all looks OK to me, please don't stress. And it's a delightful card with the sweet image and silver Poinsettia.

B x

Pat said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love the sweet image, the cool blues and your lovely embellishments.

Pat xx

Sarn said...

It's a lovely stepper card with really beautiful poinsettia and snowflake embellishments. Gorgeous!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card design, Lorraine! The image is so cute and gorgeous large snowflake!

Linby said...

So very pretty and love that it's a stepper too.

Margreet said...

Great card with the beautiful poinsettia. Also love the snowflakes.
xxx Margreet

Mervi said...

Fabulous card, lovely stepper and cute image;-))m

Stampsnob. said...

Absolutely gorgeous Love the poinsettias ............Lis

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is gorgeous, I love stepper cards, such a lot of space to add elements and details.
Lorraine

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful card with gorgeous poinsettia and snowflake. Vee xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a sweet image and lovely design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Savage said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Lorraine! xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Lorraine

Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine. I adore that silver poinsettia.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's an amazing stepper card, wow!! Love so much all the diecuts and the sweet image!! Fabulous poinsettias! All is wonderful!!

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine such a lovely fold and design and that little image is gorgeous with the lush flower and snowflake, fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Brenda said...

Wow, an absolutely gorgeous card so beautifully embellished. I love your stepper and those poinsettias. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Squirrel x said...

Your entry to the As You Like It Challenge is terrific, thanks so much for sharing with us. Hugs Squirrel x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020