My Lovely Supporters

13 Nov 2021

THE HOLLY AND THE IVY

 It's all about 

CHRISTMAS

at

ALLSORTS 

the theme has been chosen by our lovely Wendy

the prizes to be won are 

We have two prizes this week, the first three images of the winners choice from Ruth Hamilton Design. Ruth has just designed some new Christmas images which will be available in her store from Monday. Some of the Design Team are giving you a sneak peek, take a look below.


Ruth Hamilton Design: I have enjoyed crafting all my life and have been involved in the craft industry for several years. I started drawing images to use on cards for my own use and then went on to design some stamps for a well known craft company.I am an avid lover of nature so most of my drawings are of flowers, birds and animals. Even when I can’t travel I love spending time in the garden, growing plants and looking after them. I hope you enjoy colouring my digi images, I have several YouTube videos here.

The second prize is a lovely bundle of goodies.


This is my DT card



I have used the large Woodware Holly stamp coloured with markers, I have used tartan card stock and a Christmas ribbon and bow, I added a sentiment.
I would like to enter the following challenges:


I do hope that you will show us your support in our new challenge we would love to see your cards/projects and please check out the other DT creations they are so inspirational.
Hugs
Lolo x

26 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card I love the holly stamp,beautifully coloured and perfect tartan paper
Carol x

brenda said...

It really is a lovely Golly image Lorraine and with the traditional colours you have used makes for a beautiful Christmas card.

B x

Margreet said...

Beautiful card in the traditional colours!
xxx Margreet

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful, vibrant festive colours and a lovely festive image too.
Lorraine

Sarn said...

That's a really lovely stamp and great use of traditional colours on the super card.

Hugs, Sarn x

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful Lorraine! Love the traditional Christmas colors and pretty image!

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine .. love that festive Holly image
Pauline x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning love the stamp. Alison x

Chris said...

A beautiful and festive card in lovely traditional Christmas colours.
xx

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card at Crafty Calendar -always a pleasure to have you join us.
Chris
x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow what a beautiful Christmascard Lorraine. Beautiful tartan background and you've colored the stamp so pretty. The bow makes it complete.
Greetings Miranda

HilaryJane said...

Love that tartan and the vibrant red of your berries and ribbon xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a very festive and cheerful card, love how the real bow matches the bow of the holly stamp and that tartan paper brings the design to life! Beautiful colouring as always!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous colouring on this beautiful card Lorraine. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat k xx

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful image and gorgeous colouring. Vee xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, a beautiful holly stamp and lovely plaid papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a vibrant color and beautiful card Lorraine
Gr Karin

Lynne in NI said...

Wow what a stunning card Lorraine, you have made some beauties in my absence. Hope your mum is doing ok xx

Lee said...

Oh,Lorraine,this is absolutely Stunning.Love it.How are you.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, great image. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations. Anesha

Mrs.B said...

A lovely festive card and the image is coloured beautifully.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x

*Vicki* said...

Your Christmas design is absolutely stunning my friend!! Love your beautiful coloring of the image and the plaid works perfectly with it! HUGS

Wendy L said...

Love all your elements, beautiful card, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Lorraine. I adore the rich colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Kuni said...

Wonderful christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Linby said...

It's a lovely bright card and the image looks great on the tartan paper.

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

A BIT OF COLOUR

 I have a card to share today I have used a Digital image from Conie Fong coloured with Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers I used my die for the...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020