My Lovely Supporters

7 Oct 2021

WITCHES HAT

 Hi all, tonight I would like to share with you just one of the new release images from
I was given this cutie to work with it is called
I coloured the image with a mix of Graphic, Nuvo and Copic markers the papers are Nitwits 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge


So why not get yourself a few of these new images and share your creations with us at 
The All Dressed Up Challenge Blog
This runs till the evening of the 14th each month and is always an 
"Anything goes with a ADU image" theme. 
We also have the All Dressed Up facebook group with a challenge running from the first of the month till the end of the month. The theme for Oct is Halloween and / or Autumn  And don't forget you can use the same creation to enter the Blog challenge too! 
Many thanks for popping by
hugs
lorraine x

13 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such a cutie, so sweet and beautifully coloured! Love the patchwork paper!!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Lorraine thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. I love your card image is so cute, wish my colouring was as good as yours is. Alison x

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is delightful. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. Vee xx

*Vicki* said...

Now isn't she just as cute as can be!! I love the little mushrooms on her hat! Beautifully colored and great quilted background too!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh this is beyond gorgeous Lorraine. Such an adorable Halloween image and fab card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and love everything about this one...xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Lorraine, I love your image, she is so sweet.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

Totally adorable, such a sweet little witch- again beautifully coloured- loving these gorgeous colours you're using.
xx

brenda said...

Certainly a lovely Autumnal feel to this one Lorraine, I'm sure I have some of those Nitwit DP's somewhere, not that I use any often but I am an addictive stroker.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Awww I love the gorgeous image and beautifully coloured-great P.papers
Carol x

Margreet said...

Great colouring as always, Lorraine. Your DP is also very pretty.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

She is a little cutie Lorraine, love all the details on her hat, fabulous colouring and papers, super card..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lee said...

Oh,this is so pretty,you have coloured the image so delicately and I lovethe colours.Such a lovely card.xx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

A BIT OF COLOUR

 I have a card to share today I have used a Digital image from Conie Fong coloured with Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers I used my die for the...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020