My Lovely Supporters

2 Sept 2021

GOING GREEN

 Hi all, firstly can I please thank everyone for popping by and leaving me a comment they are so appreciated
I have done 2 months as a GDT for Conie Fong and was pleasantly surprised when I was asked if I would do a further two months GDT stint for September and October I could not refuse and this is my first card for this month.
I have used the image CANDY SALLY 
I have coloured her with both Nuvo and Copic markers I added some die cut flowers and flower pearls the card fold is an unfortunate mistake, I saw the proper card fold on Margreets blog I thought I had studied it and then I attempted to recreate it unfortunately I put the flaps up the wrong way but I was actually quite happy with it as I think it looks a bit like a star. The papers are from my stash and I have added a Tonic die cut 'with love' sentiment on the inside.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I am hoping to do a round of commenting this evening but I have been to my mums today as I do most days I try to do as much as I can for both mum and my brother, I didn't have to do much in the garden as it is looking ok.
Well that's me for now see you soon stay safe
hugs
lorraine x

11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable colours on your card and that image is gorgeous...xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such a sweet image, and the fold turned out great, even if a little different than you planned@ Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a sweet image and fabulous design - I'm not surprised they asked you to stay on as Guest Designer for longer with the beautiful cards you have been making.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lee said...

Well,I absolutely Love it,the card fold is perfect and different,looks fine really.Your image is sooo adorable and yes,the colouring,I know,I say it every time but it's true it's fantastic.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Big congrats on getting another two months GDT with Connie Fong. This is so cute and gorgeous Lorraine. Your colouring is awesome, love the card shape too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

stephanie hughes said...

holy moly!!! not only is the design amazing... your coloring is beyond gorgeous!!!! sometimes our mistakes turn out way better than what we planned originally. have a great weekend.

Margreet said...

Congrats on being asked to stay a bit longer as GD. Your coloring of their images is so stunning. Love your card fold, and some people put the 2 pieces in this way and some in my way. So, nothing went wrong!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

Fabulous image and beautifully coloured Lolo and I'm not surprised they asked you to stay you're a total asset!! Loving the fold too hugs Sue x

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on getting another two months GDT.Beautiful monochrome card and love the really cute image -I love the effect of this fold and have made about three but have seen the flaps put this way before too
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card fold and such an adorable image coloured beautifully,love the card candy flowers gorgeous card Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your colouring is so beautiful and I can see that you are loving this folding, it's really interesting and effective! :)

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

A BIT OF COLOUR

 I have a card to share today I have used a Digital image from Conie Fong coloured with Spectrum Noir and Nuvo markers I used my die for the...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020