My Lovely Supporters

18 Aug 2021

THREE FOR THE PRICE OF TWO

 Hi all, today I have not one nor two but three DT cards to share with you.  I am at my mums all day while my brother goes out so I have scheduled this post but hopefully will be able to enter some challenges later.
The first DT card is for the August Facebook Challenge at
CHING-CHOU KUIK
The theme is 
Thanksgiving or Autumnal Colours
The image I have used is called
coloured using Nuvo and Copic markers
I have added punched butterflies and vellum die cut flowers. 


My second project is not a card but a MDF frame.
is back from Summer holidays and the theme is
ANYTHING BUT A CARD
I have used the image 
I cut her out then coloured her with both Nuvo and Copic markers I used silicone glue for a 3d effect the papers are from my stash and I added some liquid pearl drops and sentiment. I actually have this on my cupboard in the flat.


My final share is my DT card for 
reminder post I actually posted it on Monday because I made a boo-boo, the theme is 
USE YOUR FAVOURITE STAMP

My last picture is of my two Grandsons
Zacky and 'Binky'
I love this mono colour photo 

Thank you all so much for taking time out to visit my blog and leave me some love it is very much appreciated
hugs
lorraine x

11 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your coloring, the butterflies and flowers on your first card.
The coloring of the 2nd card is awesome too. Love the 3D effect.
The 3rd card is completely different, but I so love mushrooms and you created a gorgeous card with them.
And the mono colour photo of your 2 grandsons is too sweet!
xxx Margreet

brenda said...

What a super post Lorraine, the first card is lovely with the vellum accents, the frame beautiful with the 3d elements and your CB creation lovely in the tone on tone earthy colours.

Then we come to the photo of your boys, a delight, mono always shows the details so well. We are still in waiting for our new baby, Monday she looked ready to burst, but as I told her at least it's not hot as it might be this time of year.

B x

Linby said...

Just love the picture of your grandsons together, so sweet.

Your first make is so cute and colourful. I have a few of those mdf monoliths that I never got around to using! Your second card is so beautifully done with the perfect background for the image.

Chris said...

Three beautiful cards Lorraine, such lovely designs, pretty images on the first 2- deja vu on the 3rd! Love the variety of designs and techniques you've used.
Gorgeous photo of your sweet little grandsons, a lovely tender moment captured forever!
xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, oh your beautiful grandsons you must be so proud of your family they are really precious. Your frame is very cleverly created I love it and your colouring is just stunning. WElcome back sweetheart. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous selection of cards Lorraine, they are all beautiful but they are definitely overshadowed by the wonderful photograph of your gorgeous Grandsons.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards but really love the pretty second one.Beautiful pic of your Grandsons
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Well doesn't Zacky and Binky look so precious!!! They stole the show!! Your cards are all beautifully done Lorraine! Your images are so pretty and beautifully colored! TFS!!

HilaryJane said...

Three really lovely makes. Your purple poppies are amazing xx

Chrissy said...

Three beautiful cards Lorraine from a sexy and gorgeous witch to a sweet beautiful Fairy with fabulous colouring and mushrooms, my favorite fungus..[ I love mushrooms cooked any way at any time]..and two beautiful boys, what a lovely photo..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

First of all, your grandsons are so sweet and beautiful!! :) Such amazing black and white photo!! You have to be very proud! :)
Your first card (my fav of today) is delightful, love the image so beautifully coloured and the vellum flowers on the lilac polka paper give a very soft look to the design! Love your so interesting Nuvo backgrounds, even if I don't understand how you made it, it seems sprayed :)
The MDF frame is so vibrant and love the 3D effect! The border on the base looks precious!
A pretty and soft autumnal card with the mushrooms, love how the stencilled background matches them!

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

STENCILLING AT ALLSORTS #778

 Hi it is the start of our new challenge today the theme chosen by Dena is USE A STENCIL or you can opt for the Anything Goes option This is...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020