My Lovely Supporters

4 Aug 2021

THANKSGIVING AND OR AUTUMN

 Good morning all, today I have a DT card to share with you and enter into some challenges
This is my Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook DT card 
the theme for the month of August is
the colours we would like you to use are
for e.g. RED, BROWN, ORANGE, GREEN
I have used the image
I have used both Nuvo and Copic markers to colour her the papers are BM(NA) I have mounted all papers and image onto black card stock, I also added a sentiment and a mix of gems 


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
I do apologise for my absence but I have not been well, I have also been told by my son that the baby will be delivered by C section next Wednesday due to complications, this has obviously given me cause for concern I am praying that everything will be ok for both mum and baby.
It has taken me over an hour to get this far as the internet connection is mega slow, I have had time to watch the sun rise, unfortunately the only dawn chorus we are getting at the moment is Seagulls and Crows, I really don't know where all the birds have gone.
I will be back to visit you all and want to thank everyone with all my heart for visiting and leaving me such wonderful comments.
Hugs to all
Lorraine x

15 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, another gorgeous image and lovely colour choices.
I'm sorry to hear that you have been poorly, I hope you are much better now and I hope all goes well with the birth of your Grandson.
We have lots of Seagulls at the moment as well - very strange!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful colouring, Lorraine.
Take care and hope all will be going well with the mum and new baby!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A beautiful image and colouring, lovely design and layout, love the colours.
Sorry to hear that you haven't been well and hope all goes well with the birth- it's a very worrying time for the parents (and grandparents)!
Take care
sending hugs
xx

brenda said...

It's a shock for you about the baby Lorraine, but look at it this way in that they would probably do the C Section immediately if the danger to Mum and baby were critical. I am sure all will be well. We anticipate our new arrival any time now as well.

You card today is lovely, that image is a delight and beautiful warm Autumnal colours.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous card and image -amazing colouring and great layout-hope you feel better soosn and everything goes well for Mum and Baby
Carol x

Sue said...

Really stunning card Lolo hugs Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Hi Lorraine, fingers crossed that all will go well for baby and mum! Prayers for both them!
Your card is a truly delight, such amazing colouring on that fabulous digi stamp! Superb design too, it makes really the image pop out!

Chrissy said...

She is beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous colouring and colours, love your papers and gorgeous design..hope you feel better soon, and I will keep mum and baby in my prayers..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stampsnob. said...

The layout is perfect for the lovely image The brads are a nice touch and the colors fantastic ............Lis

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Chana Malkah said...

Lorraine, this is gorgeous! I love the image and you chose the perfect palette! You definitely "slew" our challenge twist!

Thanks for another awesome submission to our challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Vivi Casale said...

this is a fabulous card!!
Thanks for playing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
xx
Vivi Casale

Angie said...

Wow very pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges! Angie-Owner/DT

http://angiescreationsblog.blogspot.com/
http://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

ClaireB said...

Gorgeous card, wonderful colouring. Sorry you've not been well but hope all is OK now. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles Challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT

Vesna M. said...

Stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

IT'S ALL ABOUT BALLOONS AT ALLSORTS

 Today is the start of our new challenge at  ALLSORTS the theme chosen by Mervi is  BALLOONS   or you can opt for Anything Goes  May we agai...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020