My Lovely Supporters

3 Jul 2021

SUN, SEA AND SAND AT ALLSORTS #631

 Good morning today we have a new challenge at
The theme has been chosen by Lynn and it is
SUN, SEA AND SAND

THE PRIZES
Chocolate Baroque Ammonite (UK)

3 craft stencils (designs will vary)

Chocolate Baroque are back on TV The Craft Store on Friday 9th July at 9am and 1pm, with a collection of Summery stamps including three beautiful new sets.

Here is my DT card 
I have used an image that I found in my files I think it is from Wink, Wink, Wink
I added the computer generated sentiment and coloured the image with Nuvo and Copic markers, the shells are also part of the image but I resized them and coloured them, finally I added a butterfly.


I will enter this into some challenges but I have scheduled this post so I will link up later.
Hugs
Lolo x

17 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable image and divine card, your background is super. xxx

brenda said...

What an adorable image Lorraine, certainly encompasses the theme in such a sweet way and a nice sentiment as well.

B x

Mervi said...

So sweet image and beautiful colouring. Lovely card;-))m

cotnob said...

A pretty card Lorraine, such a sweet image and a lovely sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lorraine. I will be away for next 7 days so will not be commenting.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Margreet said...

Love your coloring of that sweet image and you created a fab background.
Great butterfly!
xxx Margreet

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely image and you've colored this cute bear beautiful Lorraine. It's an adorable card.
Greetings Miranda

Wendy L said...

Super cute and a gorgeous card, xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous ,love the image.xxx

HilaryJane said...

Don't we all love a day on the beach, those shells are fascinating. I could spend all day looking for them xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lorraine, and such an adorable image.
Lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute image and beautiful sentiment too Lorraine.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How cute and sweet! Lovely card!

Chrissy said...

Such a little cutie sitting on the beach and coloured beautifully Lorraine, gorgeous sweet card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linby said...

This is so cute and perfect for the theme.

Stampsnob. said...

Awh darling image Sweet card ..............Lis

Tracy said...

This is so cute Lorraine, a lovely card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

SENDING HUGS

 My card today features a Penny Black clear stamp set it was a set that I received a long time ago, unfortunately my memory is not so good t...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020