My Lovely Supporters

21 Jul 2021

IT'S ALL ABOUT SUN AND FLOWERS

Good morning all, I hope that you are all enjoying this warm weather, I am afraid it doesn't agree with me I have had a jippy tummy these last few days.  I will be glad when it cools down although the flowers in the garden smell beautiful I don't think it is doing them much good either.

Today I have two DT card to share with the first one is for 
we are having a Summer Break so this challenge will last for a month, the DT will be taking a break from commenting but we would still love for you to join us.
I have used the image 
perfect for the weather we are having so I thought it was a good choice 
I have done my usual printing of the background paper and several of the image and decoupaged her I added a sentiment and some pearls.

My second DT card is for the 
CHING-CHOU KUIK JULY FB CHALLENGE
I have used the image 
The main theme for the month is 
EMBOSSING DRY, WET OR BOTH
the DT have been been challenged with the extra theme of Spots, Stripes or both, I have used both.
The papers are BM (NA) I have coloured the image with both Nuvo and Copic markers, I used my scalloped circle dies added a punched butterfly a sentiment and some pearls.
 


I would like to thank everyone who has taken time out to leave me comments on my previous posts I am so grateful for both your support and encouragement, I need it, lol.
love & hugs to all
Lorraine x 

14 comments:

Chris said...

Two beautiful cards today Lorraine, totally different techniques on each of them and such such pretty fairy images.
I think its getting cooler by the weekend- hopefully you'll be more comfortable then.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

I don't like the hot weather either as I have got older just makes me feel ill so stay out of it as much as I can.
Beautiful card and B.paper love the cute decoupaged image
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Oopps sorry missed your second beautiful card,gorgeous image and love the layers
Carol x

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful cards as always, Lorraine! xx

Margreet said...

Two beautiful cards, Lorraine. Although I love the 2nd one most. Great coloring and I am fond of dots.
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

Totally gorgeous cards and love the decoupage Lolo ..the heat is knocking me out too I wish it would cool down a bit...lots of hugs Sue x

Chrissy said...

Both are just beautiful Lorraine, love the wee fairy stunning herself on the leaf, gorgeous work, and the other Fairy in the plant pot is gorgeous too, fabulous card designs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

How sweet and delicious cards, Lorraine! Love your decoupaging in the first one, great dimensions! So beautiful design and colouring in the second one! Love the cute dots on the papers and the delicate colours! :)

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cars Lorraine, a perfect image for today's weather on the first one and a lovely image on the second - great colouring.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

Two lovely cards as always.
Happy Birthday. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two gorgeous creations again Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

HilaryJane said...

What wonderful cards and excellent colouring, they are both really special xx

Stampsnob. said...

Would love to find them in my fairy garden Sweet images ..........Lis

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Two gorgeous creations hun. LOVE the yellow of your second one. Such a lovely creation. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog lately. So sweet to reconnect! Hugs, Wends xoxo

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020