My Lovely Supporters

17 Jul 2021

FOR A LADY AT ALLSORTS #633/634

 Good morning all today is our new challenge at
the theme chosen by our lovely Brenda is  
FEMININE/FOR A LADY
our lovely sponsor is

Pearlywinks craft supplies is a family run business based in Manchester, the business was established in 2018 by Simon and Donna who have been avid crafters for at least 20 years following on in family footsteps. The business has grown from less than 10 ink sprays to over 100 different ink products, Texture Paste, Stamps, Stencils and a selection of mediums. All of our inky products are made in house and we try to have our products made by other UK based companies. We have been featuring on the craft channel Hochanda on a monthly basis since the company began.
 Prize 2 is a set of stencils

Here is my DT card
I have used an image from 
the lady is called KATE 

I coloured her with both Nuvo and Copic markers, I used my 'sand' stamp for the dotty effect the papers are Basic Grey, I added lace, sentiment, bow and flowers



Many thanks for all your comments on my previous posts I am so very grateful for you all taking time out to visit me
Hugs
Lolo x

13 comments:

brenda said...

I've been looking at the colouring on the images hair all week Lorraine and the awesome shading. A pretty colour palette as well.

B x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, another gorgeous image and pretty details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pat said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, the image is lovely and coloured beautifully. Have a good weekend.

Pat xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous card and image, her hair look amazing!
Lorraine

Linby said...

What a lovely image and you coloured her so beautifully and the background is the perfect complement to her too.

Chris said...

She's a real beauty Lorraine and your card design is gorgeous as always.
XX

Ellibelle said...

A gorgeous image and such a pretty card made with it! Love your coloring!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great colouring on the lovely girl! Love her hair! And your sand stamp looks so pretty!! Beautiful layering as always!

Wendy L said...

So much lovely details, gorgeous card Lolo

Mervi said...

Gorgeous colouring, beautiful card;-))m

Tracy said...

This is beautiful Lorraine, gorgeous colouring and pretty paper too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Chrissy said...

Isn't she wonderful Lorraine and her hair colouring is so beautiful and shiny, and I love the papers and details and fabulous card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful hun, your colouring on this is exquisite! LOVE this image the way you've coloured it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

PUSSY CAT, PUSSY CAT

 I have been having problems once again with my laptop I think it has to do with One Drive and it is driving me mad, but at the moment I am ...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020