My Lovely Supporters

31 Jul 2021

ALLSORTS #635/6 A/GOES WITH ROSES OPTION

 Good morning all , today we have a new challenge for you at
the theme for the next two weeks is
A/GOES WITH THE OPTION OF ROSES
our sponsors are
and 

I have made not one but two DT cards the first one features the stamped image that I have had for a very long time from the Morehead range I coloured her with Nuvo and Copic markers, this is a large card 8" x 8" the papers are BM(NA) I used my scalloped circle dies and printed the roses off onto vellum it looks so lovely in real life, I added a sentiment, flowers and a silk double bow.


My second card features the CRACKLING ROSE stamp from
CHOCOLATE BAROQUE STAMPS I used Versafine Onyx for the stamp then coloured it with Nuvo markers, I added some clear gems that look like water drops, the rose I covered with Glossy Accents, the papers are Nitwits then I added some vellum punched butterflies then added some liquid pearls.


I would like to enter my cards into some challenges but I have scheduled this post so will link up later I go to my mums everyday and will be gone before this goes live.
Hope you are all keeping well
Hugs
Lolo x

17 comments:

brenda said...

I really like the neutral tones of your second card Lorraine, but the vibrancy of that Rose is so striking and showcases the prize stamp beautifully.

B x

Mervi said...

Stunning colouring on the rose, fabulous card and cute card for a little one.
Happy weekend;-))m

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, a sweet image on the first and lovely Rose on the second, pretty papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards love the cute image and gorgeous bow on the 1st card -and sooo beautifully coloured rose on the 2nd card love the border
Carol x

Chris said...

Two very different designs here Lorraine- both gorgeous of course! The first is so pretty with that sweet image and lovely soft colours- great use of the vellum too. The second has a more vintage look - the rose is a stunner!
Happy weekend.
xx

Margreet said...

A darling and a beautiful card, Lorraine. Love them both.
Congrats on being one of the winners at Cheerful Sketches!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards love that crackling rose stamp. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both of these are gorgeous in their own right sweetie. Very different but equally gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Love the roses on vellum and the cute baby :)
But I'm in awe with the second card, it looks wonderful with the crackled rose covered with the glossy accents and that sweet border! The butterflies punched out from vellum are so delicate and sweet!!

Vicky Hayes said...

These are both stunning cards Lorraine but oh my goodness the second one is a real showstopper! Love the crackled background and the deep red of the rose. Vicky x

Sue said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! Did I say gorgeous??? hugs Sue x

Ellibelle said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine! The first one is so cute and a really fun sketch, but my favorite one this time is the second card with that gorgeous rose!

Linby said...

Your first card has a lovely vintage feel to it. Your rose on the second card looks amazing, love it in red.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two very lovely cards Lorraine, each so different but so beautiful.
Lorraine

*Vicki* said...

Both of these are just beautiful Lorraine! That little girl is as cute as a button and the rose is stunning!!

Wendy L said...

Stunning cards - the red one is amazing colours and the 1st one is just so lovely, I love the moreheads. Xxx

Tracy said...

Two pretty and really gorgeous creations Lorraine, I love them both.
Happy Crafting
Tracy x

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

DON'T STOP THE MUSIC

 Today my card features a digital image that I have had in my printed off miscellaneous file so I don't have a name if anybody recognise...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020