My Lovely Supporters

23 Jun 2021

FLYING HIGH DT CARDS

Hi all, before I start my post I really want to thank you all for visiting me and leaving such wonderful comments on my previous posts it means so much to me.

Today I have two DT cards to share with you the first one is for our new challenge at
the theme this week is all about 
THINGS WITH WINGS
I have used the cute image
 EMILY 
I printed the image several times so I could decoupage her I then added some vellum butterflies and a flower.


My second DT card is for the
CHING-CHOU KUIK FACEBOOK CHALLENGE
I have used the image

I have used papers from my stash I have mounted both image and papers onto black card stock, I coloured the image with Nuvo and Copic markers I added a stamped sentiment from Stamp Addicts, die cut butterfly and some liquid pearls.


I hope that you will come join us in our challenges it is always such a pleasure to see everyone take part, I hope that you are all keeping safe 
hugs
lorraine x

12 comments:

cotnob said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine, such a cute image on the first, the second one is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous, I really struggle with hair.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards love the cute decoupaged image on the first and gorgeoue image beautifully coloured on the second one
Carol x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Your cards are both super, what pretty makes. I love the top image, its adorable, hope alls well, Hazel xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

These are gorgeous Lorraine. You spurred me on the other week I have posted a few times lately. Thank you.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two wonderful cards Lorraine. I love the cute little fairy image and pretty embellishments that you have surrounded her with.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous cards!! Love especially the first one, so sweet!

Chrissy said...

Two beauties Lorraine, one so sweet and adorable and one mystical and gorgeous, fabulous colouring..Beautiful cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

brenda said...

You are a busy been this week Lorraine, two more lovely cards and the image on that second one is absolutely lovely.

B x

HilaryJane said...

Love how you have laid out these cards and used your papers. The colouring and colours on the second card are brilliant xx

Doreen said...

Two beautiful cards Lorraine,love them both.xxx

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Lorraine. The fairy on the top card is adorable, lovely colours too.
Lorraine x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lorraine, I love what youve done with this image its quite a brilliant idea to use her to decoupage, its not an easy option but youve done a brilliant job with her. hugs Shirleyxxx

I was published May Issue 2014

I was published May Issue 2014
Making Cards Mag Page 75

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive

Guest Designer

Guest Designer
July - Oct 2021

Now a full DT member CCK

Now a full DT member CCK
from 1st Sept 2020 -

DRAGONFLY DREAMS DT Member

Follow Me on Pinterest

STENCILLING AT ALLSORTS #778

 Hi it is the start of our new challenge today the theme chosen by Dena is USE A STENCIL or you can opt for the Anything Goes option This is...

DT Member All Dressed Up

DT Member All Dressed Up
Sept 2021 - August 2022

Past DT Member

Past DT Member
Visit Store

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT

CHING-CHOU KUIK GDT
1st June - August 2020